Bua has a new # | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bua has a new #

PhinDude88 said:
I was looking at the rosters cause i wanted to see who all we have. While going down the list i saw number 22 and it had Bua listed as it.

You pay attention to detail much like Saban. Have you thought about applying
for a position. :D

Den54 said:
You pay attention to detail much like Saban. Have you thought about applying
for a position. :D

I have applied to be the DC but Saban told me that i would do so good that the Pats defense would look like a pee wee defense compared to mine.

LtDan662002 said:
Those guys from the Ram's that he hit probably think he has the speed....of a TRUCK!!
They didn't see him coming, not a big deal. It was a huge hit but they happen every week on special teams.

Wasn't he a S converted to LB? If so he's going back to natural position.

Hostile7 said:
They didn't see him coming, not a big deal. It was a huge hit but they happen every week on special teams.

Way to deflate one of the best hits of the year....gees!!! Guess they should have been looking!!!

I'd love to see Bua at safety, he would be great in run support

Hostile7 said:

:idea: No, they don't. Not like that. :idea:

Why does this always happen to me?

In July 2003, i got a custom Ogunleye jersey....then he gets traded
In July 2004, i got a custom Bua jersey...NOW HE CHANGES NUMBERS

I think im going to only wear my old school Marino jersey from now on

Hostile7 said:

That kind of like the line in Clintwood's movie "Unforgiven" when asked how he could shoot an unarmed man. His reply: "He should have armed himself"

The truth of the matter is that those types of plays DON'T happen every week on special teams and the job of any special teamer (or football player) is to keep their eyes open. Bua took out two players in a single hit. That is not a common event.

Back
Top Bottom