Bua has a new # | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bua has a new #

NJFinsfan said:
Why does this always happen to me?

In July 2003, i got a custom Ogunleye jersey....then he gets traded
In July 2004, i got a custom Bua jersey...NOW HE CHANGES NUMBERS

I think im going to only wear my old school Marino jersey from now on

I got a custon McMichael jersey but then they had to go and make actual jerseys. BUMS! Oh well, mine was made when he was a ****y rook, now he's a ****y young vet.
:cooldude:

Interesting. I'm still seeing #51 Tony Bua.

Looks like they fixed a mistake.

Muck said:
Interesting. I'm still seeing #51 Tony Bua.

Looks like they fixed a mistake.

I see it aswell. Maybe they are showing a preview of what is coming.

anyays in Preseason last year there was a pass to a Hb that ran an out and bua was step to step with him cause he was at safty speed not LB speed

and i see
22 Wooden, Shawn S 5-11 205 31 9 Notre Dame '96 Abington, PA FA, '01 0/0/0/0

51 Bua, Tony LB 5-11 212 24 R Arkansas '04 River Ridge, LA D5, '04 7/0/0/6

You boys better re-check the miamidolphins.com roster area. It now shos Bua wearing #51. It did say #22 for a while, must have been a computer error. I think he is worth trying at safety though. We are losing Freeman, Wooden and maybe Knight!

HVACservice said:
Is 4.7 too slow for a SS?

What does Harrison run?

Whats the average 40 speed for a SS in the NFL?
Sammy Knight speed

Bua would be a white Sammy

thats why Wanny moved him from Safety, they thought he'd be too slow in coverage, so they moved him down and outside

Da 'Fins said:
EVERY WEEK? Are you kidding?

That's why ESPN Monday Night Countdown gave it the "hit of the year" on their "jacked up" sesson.

No hit this year has been as awesome or devastating. In fact, everyone I show it too (Most, ex football players who watch regularly) say it was one of the biggest hits they've ever seen.

It knocked both players out of the game and the D-Lineman took 10 weeks to come back - even then he wasn't the same player. And it wasn't some broken bone that kept him out - it was just being so shaken up.

Every week ... :shakeno:
1st- It wasn't hit of the year. Hit of the year on jacked up was Trotter whacking the giants punter Jeff Feagles (SP?). Bua's was #6.

2nd- It was a big hit, but every week on jacked up there's big hits. It was just over exaggerated.

Biggest hit of the year happened to Jerry Porter. I forgot who he was playing, but he ran backwards/sideways and was looking forward and was completely destroyed. Was it against the Ravens?

Hostile7 said:
1st- It wasn't hit of the year. Hit of the year on jacked up was Trotter whacking the giants punter Jeff Feagles (SP?). Bua's was #6.

2nd- It was a big hit, but every week on jacked up there's big hits. It was just over exaggerated.

Biggest hit of the year happened to Jerry Porter. I forgot who he was playing, but he ran backwards/sideways and was looking forward and was completely destroyed. Was it against the Ravens?
Jesus! Enjoy the hit and quit sucking the life out of one of the few bright spots we had this year! Starting to think you are a Bills, Jets, or Pats fan:shakeno:

Bua is a nice story and I like him a lot, but he won't be anything more than a ST ace. He is the epitome of a tweener. He is too small for a cinsistant LB and too slow for a S. I could dee him making the Pro Bowl someday as a ST ace, but that is it. He is our newest version of Larry Izzo.

Hostile7 said:

Suffice to say the #6 rated hit of the year doesn't happen every week and the fact that the #1 hit was made on a punter should tell you something. Bua cold ****ed two guys with his body.. it was a top 5 hit and NFL fans will tell you a hit like that doesn't happen as often as you think.

I think since we've moved Bua we should try to mabye pick up another linebacker. I hope we go out for Carol Manson in FA.

*fingers crossed*

FiN.in.RI said:
Yes. Exactly what I mean. You question his speed, surely he's faster than Knight, no? I see Bua being Knights backup next season if Knight is retained.
Knight wont be back unless it for dirt cheap cuz that is all he is worth anymore anyways.

Back
Top Bottom