Bua | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bua

fsu_nole4life

The Game
Reaction score
Any new news on Bua?? All the hype and i havent heard a good thing about him. Whats the latest on him???

If we only keep 6 LB's, I have a feeling he's not going to make the team. We have Greenwood, Thomas, Seau, Pope, Moore that are locks. That leaves Bua, Jenkins, Ayanbadejo all fighting for one job. I think Bua is going to be too small.

i just dont get it. all i heard was how he was gonna be the next zach. now he might not even make the team. i will say this . the kids got heart. that matters the most.

Mindwarp said:
Moore is a lock? He hasn't been playing this great

You think they're going to cut our 2nd round pick from last year? I don't think so. I could see Bua on the PS. He's a little too small and he's been getting beat in coverage as well.

Bua just had several great reports even last week. The 2nd most talked about linebacker only to pope. I bet he makes it.

Bua's done great dude. He and Pope are all over the field. It's Moore, Jenkins, and Ayanbedejo that need to worry about being cut.

Chris fuamatu-amalafala??? might be cut

Jaguars | Fuamatu-Ma'afala Fighting for Roster Spot - from www.KFFL.com
Wed, 25 Aug 2004 10:36:09 -0700

Vito Stellino, of the Florida Times-Union, reports Jacksonville Jaguars FB Chris Fuamatu-Ma'afala (foot) has been battling injuries and is fighting for a roster spot.
Think this guy could help, if his injury to his foot is to bad. He a big back like wanny likes.

The only reason I would give Ayanbadejo and Jenkins the nod over Bua is that they both were on the team last year and their both a little bigger than Bua. Bua plays with a lot of heart but 220 for a LB is quite small. I also believe Jenkins is quicker than Bua too. I really hope that if he doesn't make the team he's put on the PS and then he could stay on the team and possibly make the team later on in the season or next season.

He's awesome in my Madden franchise. He starts as a 67 overall but i'm 1/2 through my season and he's up to a 74. In a couple years he'll be a starter!

Okay now back to real life....

They could keep Bua on just as a special teamer right? I mean it's not illegal to have more than 6 linebackers. I say there's virtually no way he ends up on the team as a 2nd string LB though, he's way to small and we are loaded at LB.

ChambersWI said:
Bua's done great dude. He and Pope are all over the field. It's Moore, Jenkins, and Ayanbedejo that need to worry about being cut.

Moore will not be cut. I would be willing to bet the house on that. Why would they cut last year's first pick who they swear was the right pick?

finzfan4life said:
Jaguars | Fuamatu-Ma'afala Fighting for Roster Spot - from www.KFFL.com
Wed, 25 Aug 2004 10:36:09 -0700

Vito Stellino, of the Florida Times-Union, reports Jacksonville Jaguars FB Chris Fuamatu-Ma'afala (foot) has been battling injuries and is fighting for a roster spot.
Think this guy could help, if his injury to his foot is to bad. He a big back like wanny likes.
Totally wrong thread sir

i doubt bua will be cut..... if we're so "deep" at LB as some of you are saying, why the hell did we draft one? i'm guessing there is an alterior motive for his abilities on the team.... either that or someone else is going bye bye.

And to those who say we won't cut Moore, i wouldn't say that so positively. Up until this year, our track record during drafts sucked. Look what happened to that little CB we drafted with our first pick several years ago - we had to farm him out to SD

Back
Top Bottom