Bua | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bua

First of all, I think Jenkins is having an awesome Preseason, had an awesome game last week again the Redskins, he has to make this team, he is a player. Second, Bua is a lock at least on special Team's. He has already made this team. And on another note, he got a 6 figure signing bonus. The team saw enough to give him a nice little deal for a 5th round pick. I am pulling for Jenkins, he's a great player.

I'm going to predict we keep 7 LBers this year. It is not outside the realm of reasonable possibility. After the starters, IMO, we will keep Moore, Pope, Jenkins and Bua. We keep 9 DBs and it works out ok.
Here is how IMO we will keep players by position
QB- 3
RB/FB -5
WR - 5
TE - 4
OL - 9
DL - 9
LB - 7
DB - 9
K -1
P -1
Total= 53

I like your thinking, it's going to be tough. I might see 6 backs. Depending on the trades. We have Minor, Russell, Konrad, Morris, whoever we sign or get in a trade, well that makes 5. Good Post.

SECfootball said:
If he gets cut I will be beyond pissed. He has great potential.

Agreed.

He is Zach Thomas 2.0

texasPHINSfan said:
i doubt bua will be cut..... if we're so "deep" at LB as some of you are saying, why the hell did we draft one? i'm guessing there is an alterior motive for his abilities on the team.... either that or someone else is going bye bye.

And to those who say we won't cut Moore, i wouldn't say that so positively. Up until this year, our track record during drafts sucked. Look what happened to that little CB we drafted with our first pick several years ago - we had to farm him out to SD

Yes but as you said, fletcher had several years. Moore hasnt played a single snap in a regular season game yet. He gets at least another year to show them just for the draft pick reason.

I think jenkins is getting in. I thought he stood out in the Washington game.

Bua is too small to be a Fulltime LB in the NFL unless he bulks up, but he has a motor that is hard to match. I Bua makes it too...

--Ross

LtDan662002 said:
And you know this why??

Miami used a low draft pick on him last year and because of his injury last year he is still a rookie himself having never played a game. No way they cut him now even if he plays like hell right now. Only way he isn't on the team come opening day is if he is traded...

--Ross

Back
Top Bottom