Bua | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bua

DolFan31

aka FinSane
Reaction score
DolFan31 said:
I might be jumping the gun a little, but I think Bua is going to be our Ronnie Lott.

Its pretty safe to say thats jumping the gun. Maybe our Brian Walker, but Ronnie Lott was one of the most talented players to ever play defensive back in the history of the NFL and he's a Hall of Famer. Tony Bua has yet to start a game.

MadLib said:
Its pretty safe to say thats jumping the gun. Maybe our Brian Walker, but Ronnie Lott was one of the most talented players to ever play defensive back in the history of the NFL. Tony Bua has yet to start a game.

Agreed.

But we all should of seen that coming. If we replaced a train's locomotive with Bua, I don't there would be a difference. Just ask the Rams! :lol:

jumping the gun?

You think?

I would love to see Bua start but being realistic he was too slow to play DB and too small to play LB. Unless he gets very smart very fast I just cant see him starting.

PhinsPhan said:
jumping the gun?

You think?

I would love to see Bua start but being realistic he was too slow to play DB and too small to play LB. Unless he gets very smart very fast I just cant see him starting.

We havent seen enough of him yet. I hope he fits somewhere on this team. Give it time.

Not for nothing, but if someone makes a tackle anywhere in the state, it pretty much jacks up Travis Minor.

MadLib said:
Its pretty safe to say thats jumping the gun. Maybe our Brian Walker, but Ronnie Lott was one of the most talented players to ever play defensive back in the history of the NFL and he's a Hall of Famer. Tony Bua has yet to start a game.

agree... in a few yeas i think bua will be one of the most feared players

Actually, Sabans D has the safety making plays and running things. if Bua can do damage, then they will find a way for him to do damage. Starting probably not unless they plan on Safeties not covering much in games. But if you are talking about a 4-2 5 setup, then you have guys roaming. The guys that will roam in this D are the safeties ie. Rodney Harrison. I could see Bua as a third down package guy.

DolFan31 said:
Not sure if this was posted yet, but Bua had another big hit, thistime during practice when he jacked up Travis Minor.

I might be jumping the gun a little, but I think Bua is going to be our Ronnie Lott.
I would say you're jumping the gun...
AJ's girlfriend would jack up Travis Minor if she tackled him

Il go out on a limb and guess that hes starting at SS by midseason. Maybe not Ronnie Lott, but a solid Defensive Back.

I didnt say he will be the next Ronnie Lott, but he could our version of Ronnie Lott. Maybe he wont be go to the Pro Bowl, but I never met a coach that didnt like hard hitters, for many reasons. Bua certainly has potential and value.

definitely jumping the gun a lil bit b/c he's never started a game yet and travis minor isnt a huge back. But im going to give credit where credit is due... that hit last year was insane. He knocked 2 guys out the game and sent them to the locker room. Definitely a tight hit.

I honestly Like Bua, I think in a few years he could develop into a Nice LB. That being said I do not see him developing into a GREAT one either. Right now I like him where he is on ST and as a backup LB. I think we can expect to see him a little more this season then last.

People are talking about him in the SS position but I remember last year seeing him play LB when Zach was hurt.

Back
Top Bottom