Buccaneers have MRSA outbreak | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buccaneers have MRSA outbreak

know I'll get blasted, but I totally agree! player safety, coaches, trainers should not be at risk for exposure; quarantine the Bucs
It is no ordinary staph infection..thats for sure..my wife even though she is fully proteced when she has to deal with a MRSA patient, is very uncomfortable. Stuff is really nasty and deadly.

Tell the NFL the players could get head injuries and they will bag it. If the infection is in the legs...game on.

Wow I had no idea what MRSA was before this thread. Looks horrible, what would happen if we refused to play? I'm not saying we shouldn't just wondering. Also I saw outbreak and instantly thought of a zombie football team ( I know, stupid ) but that would be pretty cool to watch.

Tell the NFL the players could get head injuries and they will bag it. If the infection is in the legs...game on.

Post of the ****ing year right here.

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

And the game should be cancelled if the Bucs have MRSA, that ****'s no joke. We played an extra pre-season game anyway.

know I'll get blasted, but I totally agree! player safety, coaches, trainers should not be at risk for exposure; quarantine the Bucs

I agree, this is now pretty scary with the possibility of it being spread. Hope they have quarantined all the players that have it, and will not be playing.

You're right. If Hospitals get quarantined for MRSA, I can't see why the Bucs can't?

from what i've read, its just carl nicks and tynes who have been infected by it. nicks wont play when we go against them and i'm not sure whether tynes will play or not

Well if Samuda couldn't hear the line calls last week how will he when Tannehill has to wear a hazmat suit?

Back
Top Bottom