Buckle up. We're about to win our next 7 games. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buckle up. We're about to win our next 7 games.

You are an idiot if you think I am so mad, life is too short to be mad at anything
Lmao you're the one that went and bumped my thread after an entire week of no activity. Be honest - you were waiting to do that since it started and finally got your chance, huh? You were sooooooooo mad that someone had the GALL to predict your team (supposedly) was going to WIN a bunch of games in a row!

You should really be changing your name to powerball1373OwnsMe :cool:

You are an idiot if you think I am so mad, life is too short to be mad at anything
Mad Arthur GIF by MOODMAN

I've seen the script. On the next Hard Knocks, you'll see an arrogant young team hit rock-bottom. Only to rise from the ashes and run off 7 straight wins to end the season. Special episode and the first ever Hard Knocks Super Bowl Edition to be available for $69.69, which we will all gladly pay at that time.

Amazon Miami GIF by NFL On Prime Video
$69.69 - subtle. - LOL

I thought you said Dolphins are going to win the next 7 games? Will you shut the hell up and stop making stupid predications?

I wouldnt call it Stupid, thats pretty Stupid to retaliate as if he told anyone to bet the house on it lol... A bunch of us are fans who are very optimistic, especially because we do have a good football team this year. And really, theres nothing wrong with it, the same goes for some who are doubtful. No need to hate, geesh.

Not gonna fault anyone for having high hopes and aspirations. Its those cucks around here who predict 7 loses in a row that can f*ck right off and deserve the belt.
😂
Oh no! the belt!

I prefer the chancla...
Nbc GIF by Sunnyside

My grandmother was deadly with that thing...you mess around and misbehave she'd knock your ass out from across the room 😂

Back
Top Bottom