Buckle up. We're about to win our next 7 games. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buckle up. We're about to win our next 7 games.

I've seen the script. On the next Hard Knocks, you'll see an arrogant young team hit rock-bottom. Only to rise from the ashes and run off 7 straight wins to end the season. Special episode and the first ever Hard Knocks Super Bowl Edition to be available for $69.69, which we will all gladly pay at that time.

Amazon Miami GIF by NFL On Prime Video
NICE!

I don't see it as being indicative of an overall collapse. I think we hunker down and learn from it and use that plus hopefully some positive injury news to go beat the Jets and start a streak.
As if you haven't seen this story before dude...

I've seen the script. On the next Hard Knocks, you'll see an arrogant young team hit rock-bottom. Only to rise from the ashes and run off 7 straight wins to end the season. Special episode and the first ever Hard Knocks Super Bowl Edition to be available for $69.69, which we will all gladly pay at that time.

Powerball, i think theres more chance of hitting the powerball then to win 7 lol...
But for reals, i hope youre correct or close to it!!

**** it man I am done with the bitching and moaning about last week...**** happens...let's move on and cliche or not let's take it one game at a time and see if we can still make this season special despite the yearly end of season M*A*S*H unit we put on the field

beat the Jets .... maybe. Ravens, Cowboys and Bills ? Better odds that Rosie O'Donnell wins Miss Universe than Dolphin wins in those games !
Dam I think we go 2-2 but Williams and the loss of Phillips was to much

Reactions: MDP
Why are you (and others) so mad about someone predicting an amazing thing happening to your team? Sure, it may not seem realistic, but it's also not that serious lol. Is everything ok with you?

I know right.

It's like the only acceptable response is we suck, will go 1-3 maybe 1-4 and fire everyone.

God forbid you show optimism or faith.

But hey, they're just keeping it real.

Not an excuse. Every team has injuries, but when it starts depleting one unit it becomes hard to overcome. That Williams is out for the season is a tough one. He was the top rated center on PFF and obviously having an outstanding season.
Is it just a coincidence that almost all of their o-linemen are (or have been) injured? Seems really odd, doesn't it? And, why is it that every year in recent history several DBs are injured; some to begin the season, and others during the year? Last year, all 3 QBs got hurt at one time or another. I understand that players get injured, but they seem to get injured at a higher rate in Miami.

Is it just a coincidence that almost all of their o-linemen are (or have been) injured? Seems really odd, doesn't it? And, why is it that every year in recent history several DBs are injured; some to begin the season, and others during the year? Last year, all 3 QBs got hurt at one time or another. I understand that players get injured, but they seem to get injured at a higher rate in Miami.
Last year the secondary was absolutely depleted. This year it's the offensive line.

Haven't really compared it to other teams. But at least Hunt and Armstead aren't season ending. Wynn???

Back
Top Bottom