Buckle up. We're about to win our next 7 games. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buckle up. We're about to win our next 7 games.

How can you watch last night’s game and think we win even one more?

Love your optimism but I can’t see how anyone can watch last night’s game and then look at the defenses Miami is about to play and have any confidence. :shrug:

On the flip side, how could you watch any of our previous games against bad teams and think we blow a 14-point lead at home in the last 3 minutes? It's almost like the NFL is weird and unexpected things happen!
Jason Sudeikis Good Luck GIF by Apple TV+

I've seen the script. On the next Hard Knocks, you'll see an arrogant young team hit rock-bottom. Only to rise from the ashes and run off 7 straight wins to end the season. Special episode and the first ever Hard Knocks Super Bowl Edition to be available for $69.69, which we will all gladly pay at that time.

Amazon Miami GIF by NFL On Prime Video
If Dolphins lose any of those games, please stop posting stupid predications

Last edited:
The eb and flow of a football season is hard to handle sometimes. I never expected the type of loss Miami had on Monday against Tennessee.

It's one thing to play well and lose, but giving it away with a 14-point lead really stings. That defensive performance at the end was pathetic. This defense has been lights out for more than a month.

And now the injuries are taking a toll. In a way, it's amazing this team is 9-4 when you look at the injuries on the offensive line. Hard to be a genius when you're playing four backups there. Yet, the run game is still producing.

Not an excuse. Every team has injuries, but when it starts depleting one unit it becomes hard to overcome. That Williams is out for the season is a tough one. He was the top rated center on PFF and obviously having an outstanding season.

Suddenly, getting to 11 wins looks tough. Heck, the Jets played very well last week. That could be a dog fight.

Absolutely have to beat the Jets IMO. Get to 10-4 and go from there.

I've seen the script. On the next Hard Knocks, you'll see an arrogant young team hit rock-bottom. Only to rise from the ashes and run off 7 straight wins to end the season. Special episode and the first ever Hard Knocks Super Bowl Edition to be available for $69.69, which we will all gladly pay at that time.

I want some of the drugs you are smoking.

Why are you (and others) so mad about someone predicting an amazing thing happening to your team? Sure, it may not seem realistic, but it's also not that serious lol. Is everything ok with you?
Because they are all doomers and clearly now since the Dolphins have lost a game that means they are now the worst team in the league and will lose all games from here and the playoffs.
There seems to be no in between with them, it’s either everything is great or everything sucks.

We will beat the Bills and Jets...the other two are a toss-up.

Hey just last week we had the greatest offense in the league, McD is a genius and an offensive madman and the D is playing lights out

Now it’s all doom and gloom three days later

And yet most of you hate the objective posters who actually saw the weaknesses and mistakes all along
Go figure

Whatever happens, a 3-4 game playoff winning streak would be nice.

Heck, just a lone playoff win sounds amazing.

Back
Top Bottom