Buckle up. We're about to win our next 7 games. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buckle up. We're about to win our next 7 games.

One down, six to go. ☺️

Amazon Miami GIF by NFL On Prime

I've seen the script. On the next Hard Knocks, you'll see an arrogant young team hit rock-bottom. Only to rise from the ashes and run off 7 straight wins to end the season. Special episode and the first ever Hard Knocks Super Bowl Edition to be available for $69.69, which we will all gladly pay at that time.

Amazon Miami GIF by NFL On Prime Video
If we do, I'm personally sending you a Dolphins ballcap of your choice!

I've seen the script. On the next Hard Knocks, you'll see an arrogant young team hit rock-bottom. Only to rise from the ashes and run off 7 straight wins to end the season. Special episode and the first ever Hard Knocks Super Bowl Edition to be available for $69.69, which we will all gladly pay at that time.

Amazon Miami GIF by NFL On Prime Video
I thought you said Dolphins are going to win the next 7 games? Will you shut the hell up and stop making stupid predications?

I thought you said Dolphins are going to win the next 7 games? Will you shut the hell up and stop making stupid predications?
Darn, so I was off by one. Are you happy now that the fins lost so you could finally come in this thread and say that?

Also, the Dolphins are going to win their next 5 games :)

How's that for stupid predictions?

Fantasy Football Dance GIF by Pudgy Penguins

Losing out is a better and most likely prediction...Team is decimated with injury

Darn, so I was off by one. Are you happy now that the fins lost so you could finally come in this thread and say that?

Also, the Dolphins are going to win their next 5 games :)

How's that for stupid predictions?

Fantasy Football Dance GIF by Pudgy Penguins
No offense but you are an idiot if you think Dolphins are going to win the next 5 games with the horrible showing today

No thank you, I rather change my name to PowerBall1373Hater since you are so annoying
Lmao you're the one that went and bumped my thread after an entire week of no activity. Be honest - you were waiting to do that since it started and finally got your chance, huh? You were sooooooooo mad that someone had the GALL to predict your team (supposedly) was going to WIN a bunch of games in a row!

You should really be changing your name to powerball1373OwnsMe :cool:

Back
Top Bottom