Bucky Brooks: Fins have Best CB Duo in NFL | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bucky Brooks: Fins have Best CB Duo in NFL

We still do. It just wasn't very funny.:shrug::shrug:
I have a refined humor and really vibed the Jeff Epstein ghost reference.

You don't speak for the entirety of the forum.

Furthermore, X is so good that he could excel with either Jeff Epsteins ghost or even a Ghislaine Maxwell opposite on the boundary.

Furthermore, X is so good that he could excel with either Jeff Epsteins ghost or even a Ghislaine Maxwell opposite on the boundary.
Except, he can’t, not really

X is one of my favorite players on the team, but if the other guy(s) are burnt toast, it doesn’t matter how good he is

Byron Jones’ good coverage forces people to try to throw at X, which usually doesn’t go so well. It’s the perfect system if you’re X and want ints lol

Except, he can’t, not really

X is one of my favorite players on the team, but if the other guy(s) are burnt toast, it doesn’t matter how good he is

Byron Jones’ good coverage forces people to try to throw at X, which usually doesn’t go so well. It’s the perfect system if you’re X and want ints lol
The point is the guy was making a joke.

Lighten up guys. Don't always have to run to your BFs defense.

I don't care about your vibrator habits, and it wasn't about whether X would excel. It was about whether our CBs would still form the #1 duo, and if either his ghost, or her perverted live body, were opposite X, I am positive opposing QBs would exploit that obvious weakness.

Also, the fact that no one person speaks for the entire forum goes without saying, does it not?

Regardless of where I would put Hill/Waddle on that list... There's no way Chargers should be #1, I dont get it tbh...

The rankings in general are weird. Eric Stokes is the clear CB2 in GB, and I was way higher than most on Douglas coming out of WV.

LAC doesn't have a Top 5 WR duo. Miami, Cincinnati, LVR, LAR, Minnesota, TB and Philadelphia are all clearly better. SF and Seattle are probably better, too.

I genuinely like Bucky Brooks, but his rankings are consistently baffling.

I don't care about your vibrator habits, and it wasn't about whether X would excel. It was about whether our CBs would still form the #1 duo, and if either his ghost, or her perverted live body, were opposite X, I am positive opposing QBs would exploit that obvious weakness.

Also, the fact that no one person speaks for the entire forum goes without saying, does it not?
The only two things you should be positive about, you aren't with it enough to identify when someone is having fun vs posting a real take.

And 2, you don't speak for the entire forum, no matter how desperately you and Travis want to believe that.

The only two things you should be positive about, you aren't with it enough to identify when someone is having fun vs posting a real take.

And 2, you don't speak for the entire forum, no matter how desperately you and Travis want to believe that.
That is certainly true of one of us................

WTF does Travis have to do with anything? I think your inner psyche issues may be leaking out.

I also totally disagree with the Chargers being the #1 WR group.

Rams have Robenson and Cupp

Minnesota with Theilen and Jefferson

Eagles have AJ Brown and Smith

Arizona with Hollywood and Hopkins

Seattle has DK and Lockett

Tampa with a healthy Godwin and Evans is prob who I would put at #1

Us with Hill and Waddle

I dont even have Chargers as top 5. They are in the 6-10 Range with Cinn. Also that SOB Keenan Allen is ALWAYS hurt. That POS has cost me countless fantasy wins due to his awful durability.

Heres to hoping that we can get a good pass rush going this year to help make these guys job easier.

That is certainly true of one of us................

WTF does Travis have to do with anything? I think your inner psyche issues may be leaking out.
one lone post discussing the value of a good corner vs a scrub on the other side

Looked past the "joke" to discuss the defense and how it would work. Guess that ruffles some feathers

Back
Top Bottom