Bucs and Bills | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bucs and Bills

On any given Sunday (or in this case Thursday) in the NFL one team can take down another. Regardless of record.

If the Bucs pull off the upset tonight will the Bill's Mafia go into full meltdown? I haven't watched the Bucs this year so don't know how good they are so they may have no chance but this would be nice to see.
I don't think it will be an upset given the way the Bills are playing. Tampa has a chance if they play a clean football game.

I see the Bills winning this game 35-17. They are due for a good performance after winning ugly against the Giants at home two weeks ago. Plus they have to play at Cincinnati next Sunday night so this is a must win game for them.

Both my brothers are hardcore Bucs fans and they came into this season very optimistic, but that's really waned, especially after they lost to the falcons. They're also very pessimistic about the Bucs and feel like the wheels are constantly falling off.

Texting threads with them on gamedays are fun lol

If the Bucs pull off the upset tonight will the Bill's Mafia go into full meltdown?
God I hope so! It's fun watching them rage as the window of opportunity slams in the faces.

Hard to imagine a Bucs win tonight. But Thursday night games always have the potential for a weird outcome. It’s pretty clear that the Bills are having some issues. Just not sure the Bucs have enough on defense to trouble Josh Allen. And not sure that Baker Mayfield is good enough to take advantage of the banged up Bills D. But then again, Mac Jones did.

I see the Bills winning this game 35-17. They are due for a good performance after winning ugly against the Giants at home two weeks ago. Plus they have to play at Cincinnati next Sunday night so this is a must win game for them.
Is bad they have lots of time to prepare for the Bengals game as I could see them easily lose to them. 😢

Back
Top Bottom