Bucs and Bills | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bucs and Bills

Baker is a mediocre qb who occasionally can pull off a terrific game. Hopefully that happens tonight. The Bucs are a franchise in purgatory right now. They need a rebuild but keep delaying it. At their absolute best they are a wildcard bubble team.

Is bad they have lots of time to prepare for the Bengals game as I could see them easily lose to them. 😢
You mean the Bengals losing to the Bills? I see the Bengals losing to the 49ers this weekend so they will be desperate to beat the Bills next Sunday night at home to avoid losing two games in a row.

If the Bucs pull off the upset tonight will the Bill's Mafia go into full meltdown? I haven't watched the Bucs this year so don't know how good they are so they may have no chance but this would be nice to see.
Bucs are like in between. Baker has had moments of playing well and other times not so much. They are scrappy. I’d say they are better than giants who gave bills fits and as good or slightly better than pats. This is a home game for bills tho. But I think Tampa might give bills a fight. I wonder if this will be the game thread for later or another one

You mean the Bengals losing to the Bills? I see the Bengals losing to the 49ers this weekend so they will be desperate to beat the Bills next Sunday night at home to avoid losing two games in a row.
Not with darnold playing. I see Cincy winning now

Baker is banged up and they've been pretty bad these past 2 games. They have no RB game at all.

Buffalo at home should kill them. Go Bucs!

I feel like this will be a bounce back game for Buffalo. I'd love to be proven wrong, though. I have Chris Godwin on two of my fantasy teams.

the problem with TNF is that the team on the road is at a big disadvantage which in this case is TB......also TB is an average team so Buffalo at home tonight "should" win but we can always hope they don’t. Of course if they don’t win they’ll complain that they had to play on a short week even though TB has to play on a short week AND travel as well.

Not with darnold playing. I see Cincy winning now
I don't because I see the 49ers defense containing Burrow and the Bengals offense after getting embarrassed at Minnesota on Monday night. Plus Purdy returned to practice today so there is still a chance he plays in the game. But I don't trust the Bengals defense to be able to contain the 49ers offense no matter who the starting QB is.

Both my brothers are hardcore Bucs fans and they came into this season very optimistic, but that's really waned, especially after they lost to the falcons. They're also very pessimistic about the Bucs and feel like the wheels are constantly falling off.

Texting threads with them on gamedays are fun lol
Bucs pretty much are just an average team at best. Jills should destroy them, but then again the Jills have looked like crap last 3 weeks.

bills are due to snap out of it and just curb stomp a lesser team imo. especially at home

but if they get off sluggish who knows.

Bengals are probably facing the Niners without Purdy, though. That might be a Bengals W.

Bengals are probably facing the Niners without Purdy, though. That might be a Bengals W.
I don't think so either way. Like I just explained in my other comment I think the 49ers defense will contain the Bengals offense and I don't trust the Bengals defense to do the same no matter who ends up being the QB for the 49ers.

bills are due to snap out of it and just curb stomp a lesser team imo. especially at home

but if they get off sluggish who knows.
Especially when they looked bad against the Giants in their last home game.

Back
Top Bottom