Bucs and Bills | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bucs and Bills

I don't think so either way. Like I just explained in my other comment I think the 49ers defense will contain the Bengals offense and I don't trust the Bengals defense to do the same no matter who ends up being the QB for the 49ers.
Niners D didn’t do a great job of containing Kirk Cousins minus Justin Jefferson. But who knows. It’s a toss-up game to me.

Bucs are like in between. Baker has had moments of playing well and other times not so much. They are scrappy. I’d say they are better than giants who gave bills fits and as good or slightly better than pats. This is a home game for bills tho. But I think Tampa might give bills a fight. I wonder if this will be the game thread for later or another one
This most likely is the game thread since it was p0steD FiRsT

Bengals are probably facing the Niners without Purdy, though. That might be a Bengals W.
I don't get it. A couple weeks ago, when Purdy was something like 10-0 in the regular season and hadn't thrown a pick, most of this board was calling him a JaG and stating how any QB could win in that system. Now, they can't win without him?

I don't think it will be an upset given the way the Bills are playing. Tampa has a chance if they play a clean football game.
It all depends on Baker. If he's on he's good enough. If not....well....

Bucs D is good. #3 scoring and #11 yards.

I don't get it. A couple weeks ago, when Purdy was something like 10-0 in the regular season and hadn't thrown a pick, most of this board was calling him a JaG and stating how any QB could win in that system. Now, they can't win without him?
I haven’t called Purdy a JAG. I think he’s quite a bit better than Darnold.

Shanahan is only 9 games over .500 in the years he's been coaching. Purdy helped him out a bit.

Last edited:
Buffalo lost to jax, got saved by the refs vs nyg, and lost to the pats. They are not a good football team right now. Bucs are better than their 3-3 record imo, they win by 3.

Buffalo lost to jax, got saved by the refs vs nyg, and lost to the pats. They are not a good football team right now. Bucs are better than their 3-3 record imo, they win by 3.
Yeah, they won their SB but lost a couple key players in doing so. They're now a mediocre team losing to other mediocre teams.

I don't think the Bucs are better though, and I think the travel thing is hogwash; what is it, a two or three hour flight in the same time zone?

The jills get a little home cooked reffing tonight and win by a couple scores.

Niners D didn’t do a great job of containing Kirk Cousins minus Justin Jefferson. But who knows. It’s a toss-up game to me.
But that was my point in my other response in this thread. The 49ers defense got embarrassed against the Vikings so they will want to come out and make a statement at home that their performance in that game was a fluke. They still have a great defense overall.

Bucs with a last second 47 yard FG for the 31-30 Victory
I hope you are right but I see the Bills winning this game easily. The Bills haven't looked that great since beating the Dolphins so they are due.

Back
Top Bottom