Bucs and Bills | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bucs and Bills

Beating the Bills is easy just double cover Diggs. They lose every game teams have done it.

I know they are never going to call that but both Evans and Godwin were interfered with. Ugh. So close. Would’ve been heartbreaking for the Jill’s.
The receiver at the 1-yard line was mugged by two Bills defenders.

Beating the Bills is easy just double cover Diggs. They lose every game teams have done it.
True, just wonder if the Dolphins defense can overextend itself by double covering Diggs. My guess is that absent Ramsey, they couldn’t sacrifice anything and just had to man up across the board. Not enough back 7 talent to do that but they had to.

Bucs definitely made the Bills look beatable.

Allen is so freaking talented though.... That throw on the run across his body to find the tight end for the touchdown..... You will not find much better play at QB than that. Holy cow.

That throw on the run across his body to find the tight end for the touchdown..... You will not find much better play at QB than that. Holy cow.

That’s not so much great QB play as it is athleticism.

To me, what Tua does in terms of anticipation, timing and accuracy is better QB play.

Allen gets by on his physical gifts, not by being a better QB than most others.

Imagine if he didn’t posses the ability to threaten defenses with his legs and had to be a pure pocket QB. Things wouldn’t go near as well for him.

If he ever suffers a major injury taking that element away from him or gets too old to do it — you’ll see what I mean.

So on the last play of the game does the pass interference rule not apply? I saw multiple Bills defenders playing the man rather than the ball, not a single defender even tried to play the ball they were all too busy holding and tackling the Bucs receivers. How is that not pass interference?

Great play can use athleticism... Hello

Allen was on the run... but had the awareness and the mental capacity to scan the field... slow it down... and make the perfect touch pass across his body to the wide open tight end for the score.

Lots of QB's use their physical gifts to make plays.

Please, please do not tell me you are going to try to criticise Allen because he is athletic???

LMAO

Yeah that Marino guy.... He is not much of a QB.... He is just some guy with a great arm.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah okay...

Fun talk.

I agree with you..... If they do not turn around .... If they are not looking at the football and tracking it....

It should be an automatic penalty.

Back
Top Bottom