Bucs and Bills | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bucs and Bills

Upstate NY and lower Canada is a large market for television. That means Tampa is not getting the call.

That’s not so much great QB play as it is athleticism.

To me, what Tua does in terms of anticipation, timing and accuracy is better QB play.

Allen gets by on his physical gifts, not by being a better QB than most others.

Imagine if he didn’t posses the ability to threaten defenses with his legs and had to be a pure pocket QB. Things wouldn’t go near as well for him.

If he ever suffers a major injury taking that element away from him or gets too old to do it — you’ll see what I mean.

It helps when he has 4 seconds in the pocket BEFORE he needs to scramble. I know this sounds easy, but good pass rush and contain. Doesn't scare me much as a pocket passer

So on the last play of the game does the pass interference rule not apply? I saw multiple Bills defenders playing the man rather than the ball, not a single defender even tried to play the ball they were all too busy holding and tackling the Bucs receivers. How is that not pass interference?
Because they're the Bills. Never seen a Bills game before?

The Bills have looked pedestrian since blowing us out. Allen at home compared to the road is Jekyll and Hyde.
If we take care of business the next two weeks we could possibly get some distance between us and them come late December.

Ideally, Miami maintains a 1 game lead then (week 18) stomps a mudhole in beefalo & walks it dry.

Back
Top Bottom