Bucs and Fins game comes down to one thing | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bucs and Fins game comes down to one thing

dolfanattic5

you got chambered
Super Donator
Reaction score
I am a DIehard fins fan, but being form Tampa I like the bucs too. OF course i want the fins to win but this is my take on the keys to winning the game:

This game will come down to who can stop the pass better. Both of these defenses are sick on stopping the run and I see neither team running for over 100 yards. The key for the fins will be too beat tampa bays man coverage. Ronde Barber and Juran Bolden are great at playing man coverage, but if Miami is able to break the man coverage Juran Bolden, Ronde BArber, and Tampa BAy will be in serious trouble, because they both cannot play zone coverage to save their lives. IF Miami's Defense gets pressure on GRiese it will be a long game for him as he gets flustered under pressure.

FINAL SCORE: FINS 27 BUCS17

dolfanattic5 said:
I am a DIehard fins fan, but being form Tampa I like the bucs too. OF course i want the fins to win but this is my take on the keys to winning the game:

This game will come down to who can stop the pass better. Both of these defenses are sick on stopping the run and I see neither team running for over 100 yards. The key for the fins will be too beat tampa bays man coverage. Ronde Barber and Juran Bolden are great at playing man coverage, but if Miami is able to break the man coverage Juran Bolden, Ronde BArber, and Tampa BAy will be in serious trouble, because they both cannot play zone coverage to save their lives. IF Miami's Defense gets pressure on GRiese it will be a long game for him as he gets flustered under pressure.

SORRY BUT THE DOLPHINS ARE GOING TO RUN OVER TAMPA... RICKY AND RONNIE WILL RUN THROUGH THE HEART OF TAMPA THE SAME WAY BETTIS USED TOO... :evil:

Galloway and Clayton are my first concerns.

DOLPHINS 34
BUCS 20

DOLFANATTIC, I think your observation may be correct however let's take this thing one game at a time. This week is Buffalow week and we need to concentrate on getting a divisional opponent on the road.

dolfanattic5 said:

why are you worried about Bolden? their Best CB is Brian Kelly and he can play man and play zone. and i think your wrong about Barber, hes great at zone and average at man.

Yes,winning a division game on the road is more important
than a NFC game.

Ya why is everyone looking past the Bills even though there struggling they still have an amazing runningback a solid Defense and there playing at home.

Mindwarp said:
seriously lets think about the bills game before the bucs game.

I don't get this. If we were on the team, then yes, of course, don't look ahead. But c'mon, as great as this site, it does not influence the players one bit. If we wnat to look ahead to December, what difference does it make, really???

A loss to the Bills is worse (playoff wise) than a loss to Tampa.

Finascious D said:
I don't get this. If we were on the team, then yes, of course, don't look ahead. But c'mon, as great as this site, it does not influence the players one bit. If we wnat to look ahead to December, what difference does it make, really???

Because the bills game is 100 times more important and has a direct impact on teams we play afterwards. You want to look ahead to December, fine, but you will be extremely uninformed because the team that takes the field at the much more important game this weekend will not be the same team in December because every game affects the one after it.

Finascious D said:

Its just silly. Why look past Buffalo? That is not an automatic win.

Who really cares about Tampa right now?

:rolleyes2

Gonzo said:
Because the bills game is 100 times more important and has a direct impact on teams we play afterwards. You want to look ahead to December, fine, but you will be extremely uninformed because the team that takes the field at the much more important game this weekend will not be the same team in December because every game affects the one after it.

Yes, but what I look forward too has zero effect on any game or team! It doesn't mean I'm uninformed about anything. All we do on this board is speculate. What difference does it make if I speculate about the next game or next year. Yes, the Bills game is a 100 times more important, in the NFL evey game is important. The point is, if I look to a distant future game or the next one, it means squat when it comes to how the team plays, and what I know about the team.

Superself said:
Its just silly. Why look past Buffalo? That is not an automatic win.

Who really cares about Tampa right now?

:rolleyes2

By that logic, everything we do on this board is silly. WE ARE JUST FANS!!!! Nothing more. What we do on this site has zero effect on the team. I think we need to get over our selves.

Not to mention we've already had a week to discuss the Buffablow Jills game.

Back
Top Bottom