Bucs and Fins game comes down to one thing | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bucs and Fins game comes down to one thing

i agree with fins......I mean people think they are part of the team or something. By this logic, if we cant look forward to games as fans, then we shouldnt look backwards either! That being said I think there should be no more posts about past dolphin teams, players, or games. The second the Bills game is over I dont expect to see one post on here about that game because it is in the past and has no correlation to the next game

Nappy Roots said:
ok, we played a 1-2 who scored 24 points on us.

a 1-3 whose only win is agaisnt us.

and a 3-1 that we totally dominated.

come on now. you play who is on your schedule. they have beaten more AFC East teams then we have so far this year.

Please, We played a Jets team with a healthy starting QB, Carolina will crush Green Bay tonight and be 2-2 with a victory over New England, we have clearly played a much tougher schedule than Tampa Bay, they have struggled two weeks in a row against a weak Green Bay team, and weak Detriot team.

Green Bay beats Tampa if their kicker doesn't miss and extra point and a chip shot field goal, Detroit got screwed by the refs on a bad call or they beat Tampa as well.

Tampa is way overated right now and when they actually play some playoff contenders they will be exposed.

dolfanattic5 said:
I am a DIehard fins fan, but being form Tampa I like the bucs too. OF course i want the fins to win but this is my take on the keys to winning the game:

This game will come down to who can stop the pass better. Both of these defenses are sick on stopping the run and I see neither team running for over 100 yards. The key for the fins will be too beat tampa bays man coverage. Ronde Barber and Juran Bolden are great at playing man coverage, but if Miami is able to break the man coverage Juran Bolden, Ronde BArber, and Tampa BAy will be in serious trouble, because they both cannot play zone coverage to save their lives. IF Miami's Defense gets pressure on GRiese it will be a long game for him as he gets flustered under pressure.

FINAL SCORE: FINS 27 BUCS17

After watching the Lions game yesterday, I think it's going to come down to stopping caddy, then pressuring Greise...That's what the Lions did in the first qrtr and it was working great...

Finascious D said:
I don't get this. If we were on the team, then yes, of course, don't look ahead. But c'mon, as great as this site, it does not influence the players one bit. If we wnat to look ahead to December, what difference does it make, really???

I agree. The ones who think we have to have a positive attitude are funny to. It is not like we are ON the team.

Back
Top Bottom