Bucs Fan Here | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bucs Fan Here

Bucalicious

Hard To Chew
Reaction score
Hey guys. Welp I dont usually tred into other peoples turf. But since we got an invite on our boards and since I can't stand talking to 90% of the Bucs fans right now (we lost 1 game and you'd think the world was ending), I figured I'd come over here and test the waters for this week at least.

So anyone got any predictions on this Sundays game and reasons to back up the predictions?

Good luck guys!

Go Bucs!

What's the story with Cadillac? Will he play? I think I heard he was probable. Whether he plays or not greatly affects how I think this game will play out.

Bopkin02 said:
What's the story with Cadillac? Will he play? I think I heard he was probable. Whether he plays or not greatly affects how I think this game will play out.

Knowing Gruden and somewhat knowing Carnell. He will play this Sunday yes.
There was talks that he was gonna play in NY but they decided to play it safe. So I'm 99% sure he's in.

This is going to be a very tough game. The Bucs defense is strong and doesn't give up too much, and if Cadillac plays it gives them a big offensive weapon and makes our defense worry about the run a hell of a lot more, meaning if they dont run and they pass we could be in trouble. Brian Griese may want a little revenge for his time in Miami and could have a good game, i like our chances playing in Florida though. Not TOO far from Miami.

Well we had an ugly day last sunday. I think mostly because we came into it thinking it was going to be a cake walk.
I dont see us making that mistake again this year (not that we learn from mistakes: penalties penalties penalties).
I just hope we play the game we are cappable of this week and not like we played last week.

I expect us to run the ball a lot. Ronnie Brown and Ricky Williams could both see a lot of carries, then again Tampa's run defense isn't exactly the easiest in the league. We'll see some big plays off play action and maybe some different offensive looks, like lining Ronnie Brown at WR.
On defense, I think all we need to do is stop the run and the occasional big play pass (Joey Galloway has been catching a few of those). Though Griese could beat us with the short passing game, I don't see it happening against a defense which Saban will have spent an entire week yelling at.

popularwar said:
I expect us to run the ball a lot. Ronnie Brown and Ricky Williams could both see a lot of carries, then again Tampa's run defense isn't exactly the easiest in the league. We'll see some big plays off play action and maybe some different offensive looks, like lining Ronnie Brown at WR.
On defense, I think all we need to do is stop the run and the occasional big play pass (Joey Galloway has been catching a few of those). Though Griese could beat us with the short passing game, I don't see it happening against a defense which Saban will have spent an entire week yelling at.

If you guys run Post routes and get a man up the seem we simply are never there. Thats our D's weekness. Nobody really seems to exploit it till the very end.
We are in a Cover 2 most of the time and nobody seems to grab the middle. Its like a no mans land for us. Very easy to take advantage of.

Bucalicious said:
If you guys run Post routes and get a man up the seem we simply are never there. Thats our D's weekness. Nobody really seems to exploit it till the very end.
We are in a Cover 2 most of the time and nobody seems to grab the middle. Its like a no mans land for us. Very easy to take advantage of.

An open middle? Mcmichael's dream comes to fruition! :D

Bucalicious said:
Hey guys. Welp I dont usually tred into other peoples turf. But since we got an invite on our boards and since I can't stand talking to 90% of the Bucs fans right now (we lost 1 game and you'd think the world was ending), I figured I'd come over here and test the waters for this week at least.

So anyone got any predictions on this Sundays game and reasons to back up the predictions?

Good luck guys!

Go Bucs!

Welcome Buc...You will find that this site welcomes everybody, as long as they behave in a civil manner. I think the team that can run the ball more, and minimizes dumb mistakes will win the game. Good luck next sunday!

Bucalicious said:
Well we had an ugly day last sunday. I think mostly because we came into it thinking it was going to be a cake walk.
I dont see us making that mistake again this year (not that we learn from mistakes: penalties penalties penalties).
I just hope we play the game we are cappable of this week and not like we played last week.

Believe me, the Dolphins are also having a penalty problem right now. If we can fix some of those problems, I think it'll be a tough game for you guys. If not, it could be a very long day for us.

I think the Dolphins D will be able to do a decent job of containing Carnell. That's one area this year they've been pretty good at. I also think they'll get some decent pressure on Griese. Whether or not that will equate to turnovers, I really don't know because we haven't had very good luck forcing interceptions or even picking up fumbles for that matter.

It's really hard to make a prediction with this team. As I said, if we play mistake free football, the team looks pretty good. If not, we go 0-17 in the first half like we did vs Buffalo.

Bucalicious said:

Good luck guys!

Go Bucs!
If you think your board is bad.....check out some of the older post here after we lost to the Jets.
:goof:

Ya well all the board has been is a get rid of Griese campiagn. Its quite annoying. They all think they know what they are talking about and they all think they are head coaches.
None of them understand that Griese got sacked like 5 times last sunday. Any QB who gets sacked 5 times because of penetration through the OLine isnt gonna be too confident and it resulted in 1 interception and some points for the Jets. So instead of fixing the problem (the OLine) everyone is calling for the head of Griese. Our problem is also Penalties. We have something like 40 or so already ont he year. Some rediculous number like that. Gruden has put Refs in our practices to throw flags and it still doesnt help. We are terminal when it comes to that area.

I just cant stand the Tampa fans right now cause all of them seem to want some easy fix and no one is opening their eyes to the real problem.

Bucalicious said:

The Jets were a far better team than you played in your first four games, it was the loss of Pennington that hurt them, Vinnie played pretty good and you lost like I thought you would.

If this game were in Miami I have no doubt the Dolphins would roll the Bucs, being in Tampa it should be a close tough game, We get Ricky back and I see the R & R Railroad leading us to a close victory.

BlueFin said:
The Jets were a far better team than you played in your first four games, it was the loss of Pennington that hurt them, Vinnie played pretty good and you lost like I thought you would.

If this game were in Miami I have no doubt the Dolphins would roll the Bucs, being in Tampa it should be a close tough game, We get Ricky back and I see the R & R Railroad leading us to a close victory.

I don't think being on the road will hurt them in this one because it's in florida. A couple of seasons ago when they went up to jacksonville they had a very strong showing there.

Back
Top Bottom