Bucs Fan Here | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bucs Fan Here

Bucalicious said:
How old are you?
Pay attention to the what happens around the league week to week. Seriously. Cause I dont think you have a clue what you are talking about.

Excellent well informed response.

We're a team looking to prove something this week...

The players are pissed off and looking for someone to take out there frustration on. Ricky wants to prove himself in his first game back. WE'RE A TEAM ON THE EDGE!!!

:bugeye:

Bucalicious said:
Well...

We let The Vikings get only 34 yds rushing.

We let the Bills get only 47 yds rushing.

We let the Packers get only 80 yds rushing.

We let the Lions get only 90 yds rushing.

And the Jets only got 62 yds rushing.

We havent allowed more than 100 yds all season. Yet have regularly gained more than 100 yds.

Its something to look at. Whoever controls the ball on the ground wins. Usually...

My prediction for the game is: 35-34 Bucs, who win because of a muffed snap on an extra point by Denny :D , both teams are able to score alot because of defensive penalties ... both teams combine for 100 yards rushing and have to open it up. Galloway torches us for 10 grabs for near 200 yards and McMichael eats up the middle of the field for 3 TDs.

Ok, now on a serious note :rolleyes: ... should be a good game ALA a Hurricane/FSU game. Lots of big hits and trash talking. I still think the Bucs win in a squeaker. Until we can show some discipline, our turnovers & penatlies will continue to put us behind the 8-ball and make our margin for error more than we can overcome in road games.

Back
Top Bottom