Bucs Fan Here | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bucs Fan Here

Bucalicious said:
He's thrown a few INT's that lead to points for the other teams.

6 td's 7 int's and a rating of 75.8

ccphinfan said:
Thats crazy you guys are 4-1 what do they hate about him so much. He seems to managing games efficiently.

Throwing picks to set up winning scores don't exactly endear fans. Most of our posters would rather see Griese take the snap, turn, give it to Carnell.

The reason I like him?

He's miles ahead of Chris Simms. And everytime Brian Griese has a bad game, I pop in a tape of training camp where Simms tries to repeat a play that Gruden just told him, 8 or 9 times before he is finally able to say it right. Reminds me of how dumb he really is. I can't imagine Simms in a game huddle.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Gruden (on headset) - " OK, Chris, run Zebra Left, power shift 10, Gator 80, option right"

Simms - "OK"

Simms (looks at huddle) - " Power left, Gator shift, option 1080 right zebra.... READY.... BREAK"

Ref - "False Start, #67 Offense, 10 yard penalty, repeat first down"

BigBadBuc said:
Throwing picks to set up winning scores don't exactly endear fans. Most of our posters would rather see Griese take the snap, turn, give it to Carnell.

The reason I like him?

He's miles ahead of Chris Simms. And everytime Brian Griese has a bad game, I pop in a tape of training camp where Simms tries to repeat a play that Gruden just told him, 8 or 9 times before he is finally able to say it right. Reminds me of how dumb he really is. I can't imagine Simms in a game huddle.
Gruden (on headset) - " OK, Chris, run Zebra Left, power shift 10, Gator 80, option right"

Simms - "OK"

Simms (looks at huddle) - " Power left, Gator shift, option 1080 right zebra.... READY.... BREAK"

Ref - "False Start, #67 Offense, 10 yard penalty, repeat first down"

I didnt know a false start was 10 yards. ;)

ccphinfan said:
How many carries does pittman have so far this year?
The pittman thing was kinda of a joke in a sense.. and as far as his carries go not many .. dont get me wrong I like pittman but just starting to get spoiled by the caddy.!!

dolphan117 said:
I didnt know a false start was 10 yards. ;)

re: Anti-Buc conspiracy.

Kenyatta gets 10 yards..... 5 for the early move.... 5 because the ref penalized him 8 times already and is tired of throwing the damn flag.

On the bright side.... at least Kenyatta makes the refs earn their money.

If we play like we did last week the Bucs have nothing to fear....

BigBadBuc said:
re: Anti-Buc conspiracy.

Kenyatta gets 10 yards..... 5 for the early move.... 5 because the ref penalized him 8 times already and is tired of throwing the damn flag.

On the bright side.... at least Kenyatta makes the refs earn their money.

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Ya I am pretty sure tehy throw a flag ever 6th play on default knowing that SOMETHING had to have happened to cause it.

They technically could probably throw one every play but limit themselves to not seem so anti-bucs.

Id throw 4 or 5 per game based on the fact that we PRobably did SOMETHING.... its just how we opperate.

I think Miami wins, it is a road game, but it's in Florida so it's like the home away from home. Secondly, Ricky and Ronnie are both healthy and playing, Ronnie looking to prove that he's better than Caddy and Ricky looking to prove himself for the first time coming back from retirement. Third Miami plays big in big games... I think we lost against the JETS and BILLS cause we unconciously were looking ahead, we had a huge emotional high after slaughtering the Broncos and the JETS had looked so miserable in their first game that we didn't take them as seriously as we should have. With the Bills the same thing happened, the Bills had been throwing for under 100 yards a game, the Defense was having big problems against the run and the Dolphins had just come off a big victory over the Panthers... the early bye week also didn't help. Fourth, Caddy is hurt, at the least he has lost a bit of his burst and speed... a strained hammy and an ankle injury is nothing to laugh at for a running back, on top of that Miami has not allowed a 100 yard rusher and if Caddy isn't 100% that streak will continue for another week. Fifth, Griese self destructs under pressure, Jason Taylor and Kevin Carter have been putting heavy pressure on every QB we have played, I'm guessing Griese will be under serious pressure and will commit costly mistakes. Lastly, after the verbal abuse that Saban has given the team after that horrendous perfomance last week, the entire team will be striving to play error free ball... they won't be perfect, but the penalties will definately be reduced significantly.

My prediction Miami 24 Tampa17

Kenny_Stang said:
I think Miami wins, it is a road game, but it's in Florida so it's like the home away from home. Secondly, Ricky and Ronnie are both healthy and playing, Ronnie looking to prove that he's better than Caddy and Ricky looking to prove himself for the first time coming back from retirement. Third Miami plays big in big games... I think we lost against the JETS and BILLS cause we unconciously were looking ahead, we had a huge emotional high after slaughtering the Broncos and the JETS had looked so miserable in their first game that we didn't take them as seriously as we should have. With the Bills the same thing happened, the Bills had been throwing for under 100 yards a game, the Defense was having big problems against the run and the Dolphins had just come off a big victory over the Panthers... the early bye week also didn't help. Fourth, Caddy is hurt, at the least he has lost a bit of his burst and speed... a strained hammy and an ankle injury is nothing to laugh at for a running back, on top of that Miami has not allowed a 100 yard rusher and if Caddy isn't 100% that streak will continue for another week. Fifth, Griese self destructs under pressure, Jason Taylor and Kevin Carter have been putting heavy pressure on every QB we have played, I'm guessing Griese will be under serious pressure and will commit costly mistakes. Lastly, after the verbal abuse that Saban has given the team after that horrendous perfomance last week, the entire team will be striving to play error free ball... they won't be perfect, but the penalties will definately be reduced significantly.

My prediction Miami 24 Tampa17

Its Carnells foot right now thats keeping him out not his hamstring.
And forgive me if I am wrong. But less than a quarter after getting the injury originally he broke for a 70 yard TD run (or around 70 yds... im far too tired right now to get the actual stats... but those who have read my posts know Im good for numbers lol).

If you are counting on Carnell to be less than 100% if he plays... than you are being way to optimistic. Carnell is a workhorse and does what he does because he wants to and not because our Coach thinks we need him to. In fact Gruden wanted him out for the rest of the game that day he hurt his foot originally, and Carnell talked him into going back out there and thats when he made the play. So this guy is a beast and I wouldnt underestimate him.

If you do... thats gonna be your weakness.

Bucalicious said:
Its Carnells foot right now thats keeping him out not his hamstring.
And forgive me if I am wrong. But less than a quarter after getting the injury originally he broke for a 70 yard TD run (or around 70 yds... im far too tired right now to get the actual stats... but those who have read my posts know Im good for numbers lol).

If you are counting on Carnell to be less than 100% if he plays... than you are being way to optimistic. Carnell is a workhorse and does what he does because he wants to and not because our Coach thinks we need him to. In fact Gruden wanted him out for the rest of the game that day he hurt his foot originally, and Carnell talked him into going back out there and thats when he made the play. So this guy is a beast and I wouldnt underestimate him.

If you do... thats gonna be your weakness.

I'm definately not underestimating the guy, he definately has skill, but when he's playing against one of the seasons best run defenses then he better be 100% if he is going to be the difference maker and take some of the pressure off of Griese. As it is, the Dolphins will be looking to put as much pressure as possible on Griese and if Caddy can't provide relief by making the Dolphins D respect the threat of the run, then it's going to be a long day for Griese and Buc fans. Just my homer opinion. :)

Kenny_Stang said:
I'm definately not underestimating the guy, he definately has skill, but when he's playing against one of the seasons best run defenses then he better be 100% if he is going to be the difference maker and take some of the pressure off of Griese. As it is, the Dolphins will be looking to put as much pressure as possible on Griese and if Caddy can't provide relief by making the Dolphins D respect the threat of the run, then it's going to be a long day for Griese and Buc fans. Just my homer opinion. :)

Oh I agree... however we have Carnell being on the field is enough of a threat right now. To see his numbers in our backfield creats a threat that is automatically respected right now. It has to be... he has the best start in history for a RB. How can ya argue with that?

Bucalicious said:
Oh I agree... however we have Carnell being on the field is enough of a threat right now. To see his numbers in our backfield creats a threat that is automatically respected right now. It has to be... he has the best start in history for a RB. How can ya argue with that?

You really can't, it was an amazing 3 games, I really would like to see him suceed as long as it's not against the Dolphins! :lol:

BTW, if a player is questionable doesn't that mean that it's 50/50 wether he will even play at all? Of course the Dolphins are still going to prepare for the game as if he was playing, I just hope that by him being "questionable" doesn't make the Dolphins relax.

Either way, I think this will be a great game... it will definately be a nail biter.

Back
Top Bottom