Bucs Fan Here | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bucs Fan Here

i think it will be a low scoring game but the dolphins will come out on top. saban is gonna chew up the team for all the penalties they had last week. ricky coming back adds a whole nother dimension to our O. buccs hav trouble when they are forced to pass and they will not gain 100 yards running the ball. just my opinion

Kenny_Stang said:
You really can't, it was an amazing 3 games, I really would like to see him suceed as long as it's not against the Dolphins! :lol:

BTW, if a player is questionable doesn't that mean that it's 50/50 wether he will even play at all? Of course the Dolphins are still going to prepare for the game as if he was playing, I just hope that by him being "questionable" doesn't make the Dolphins relax.

Either way, I think this will be a great game... it will definately be a nail biter.

Yes questionable means he probably wont play.
However he was upgraded on monday or tuesday to probable. Which means more than likley he will be out there on Sunday.

Its a whole symantics thing.

Chevagus said:
Actually, he was never upgraded but he did practice yesterday.

Ya he was upgraded. News today is that he was downgraded again to questionable.

Trust me... I've been obsessing over this the past week and a half lol.

he was upgraded to probable before they even practiced, which was probably just a power move on gruden's part to give cadillac some confidence. of course when they actually got to practice they realized he's probably not ready

Bucalicious said:
Ya he was upgraded. News today is that he was downgraded again to questionable.

Trust me... I've been obsessing over this the past week and a half lol.
HEARD ON 790 THE TICKET that Cadillac Williams did not practice yesterday and has been downgraded to questionable for the game sunday. Same holds true for Junior Seau.

Winbaby#23 said:
HEARD ON 790 THE TICKET that Cadillac Williams did not practice yesterday and has been downgraded to questionable for the game sunday. Same holds true for Junior Seau.

Actually yesterdays practice was his first in a week.
http://www.buccaneers.com/news/newsdetail.aspx?newsid=4768

So either 790 was innacurate... or maybe you misheard.

I still am opptomistic (spell check) that hes gonna play.
Although I dont think we need him as we have great RBs in Graham and Pittman... and Alstott has had a pretty good year when given the ball. Granted hes not given it often but when he has been given the ball... its been a good result!

Bucalicious said:
Although I dont think we need him as we have great RBs in Graham and

Your teams performance when he didn't put up big numbers says otherwise.

SSnowman said:
Your teams performance when he didn't put up big numbers says otherwise.

Well we beat Greenbay without him putting up big numbers. And the next week they won by a landslide so obviously they were on the verge of a comeback and we beat them without Carnells help. So thats not really accurate either.

What the hell are you talking about? He had 158 yards in that game, and you still only beat them by one point.

SSnowman said:
What the hell are you talking about? He had 158 yards in that game, and you still only beat them by one point.

Look at first half stats vs second half stats. Thats when they started to gell.
You do look at the whole picture right? Not just pull up the Game Center stats and run with that.... i hope.

All of your points were scored in the first half. I don't see what you're getting at. Also, this is Green Bay we're talking about here. They're 1-4 alright. They suck. You're welcome to believe that you somehow beat an elite team all you want.

SSnowman said:
All of your points were scored in the first half. I don't see what you're getting at. Also, this is Green Bay we're talking about here. They're 1-4 alright. They suck. You're welcome to believe that you somehow beat an elite team all you want.

How old are you?
Pay attention to the what happens around the league week to week. Seriously. Cause I dont think you have a clue what you are talking about.

Bucalicious said:
Look at first half stats vs second half stats. Thats when they started to gell.
You do look at the whole picture right? Not just pull up the Game Center stats and run with that.... i hope.
Not to change the subject on you, but i can't wait for the game to start. I think my head is going to explode waiting!! We just need to get on the field and start smacking each other!!! Woooooooooooo

Back
Top Bottom