Bucs Fan Here | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bucs Fan Here

ccphinfan said:
I guess its the whole reefer thing, its just sooo old.

Welllllll... thats not soooo true.

I mean this is his first game back because of it... So jokes are still alowed untill hes actually on the field again in regular season.
Than they become old... unless Ricky is horrible... than again they are still usable.

Its all in the official NFL Rule Book :o

Bucalicious said:
Welllllll... thats not soooo true.

I mean this is his first game back because of it... So jokes are still alowed untill hes actually on the field again in regular season.
Than they become old... unless Ricky is horrible... than again they are still usable.

Its all in the official NFL Rule Book :o
I guess i tore that page out. We've been hearing it for what, 2 years now. I will be excited to see him on the field again.

Bucalicious said:
Hey guys. Welp I dont usually tred into other peoples turf. But since we got an invite on our boards and since I can't stand talking to 90% of the Bucs fans right now (we lost 1 game and you'd think the world was ending), I figured I'd come over here and test the waters for this week at least.

So anyone got any predictions on this Sundays game and reasons to back up the predictions?

Good luck guys!

Go Bucs!

The team with the fewest mistakes (penalties/turnovers) and the team that can exploit playaction off the run game wins!

welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bucalicious said:
Hey guys. Welp I dont usually tred into other peoples turf. But since we got an invite on our boards and since I can't stand talking to 90% of the Bucs fans right now (we lost 1 game and you'd think the world was ending), I figured I'd come over here and test the waters for this week at least.

So anyone got any predictions on this Sundays game and reasons to back up the predictions?

Good luck guys!

Go Bucs!

Good luck to you as well. Tampa always gives Miami a hard time. I really dont know what to expect. I think we can win though, depends mainly on 2 things! Penalties and turnovers.

Bucalicious said:

Good luck guys!

Go Bucs!

Bucs 30, Fish 13

Pewter Nation said:
Bucs 30, Fish 13

I dont think its gonna be that drastically different.

But ya... Bucs will win I think. And Im not just saying that as a fan. There are a few that I know we will lose I just dont think this is one of them.

Bucalicious said:
I dont think its gonna be that drastically different.

But ya... Bucs will win I think. And Im not just saying that as a fan. There are a few that I know we will lose I just dont think this is one of them.

Griese is gonna be a matador this weekend and I don't think he's gonna be able to dodge the bull this week... :eek:

I look at Tampa and Miami as being pretty similar....both have great rookie running backs, decent but not great QB's, both solid on defense...Chuckie and
Saban both are great coaches and prepare their teams well. I watched Tampa get beat last week and one loss is not going to kill them. I would rank both teams pretty even in terms of power rankings, maybe a slight edge to Tampa as Griese seems to be maturing and cutting down on the mistakes. I say the final score is:

Miami 24
Tampa 21

Roman529 said:
I look at Tampa and Miami as being pretty similar....both have great rookie running backs, decent but not great QB's, both solid on defense...Chuckie and
Saban both are great coaches and prepare their teams well. I watched Tampa get beat last week and one loss is not going to kill them. I would rank both teams pretty even in terms of power rankings, maybe a slight edge to Tampa as Griese seems to be maturing and cutting down on the mistakes. I say the final score is:

Miami 24
Tampa 21

99.999999999999999999999999999999999% of the Buc fans out there would disagree with you on Griese.

I represent the.
00.000000000000000000000000000000001% that think Griese is a good Quarterback when given the right circumstances (like pass protection... I know its a crazy theory).

But anyways... if you were to talk to anyone else they all want Griese's head.
Which is why I have been spending a great deal of time here instead of at my own teams boards.

Bucalicious said:
99.999999999999999999999999999999999% of the Buc fans out there would disagree with you on Griese.

I represent the.
00.000000000000000000000000000000001% that think Griese is a good Quarterback when given the right circumstances (like pass protection... I know its a crazy theory).

Which is why I have been spending a great deal of time here instead of at my own teams boards.

Make that 00.000000000000000000000000000000002%.

I think he's got the skills to be a good QB, but when defenses start getting after him, he gets tunnel-vision.... and that's easy pickins for a CB/S/LB watching his eyes.

Bucalicious said:

I represent the.

Thats crazy you guys are 4-1 what do they hate about him so much. He seems to managing games efficiently.

Back
Top Bottom