Bucs Fan Here | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bucs Fan Here

Road wins for you guys are hard to win. Where as our fans are our 12th man on the field always.

With a healthy O and D I dont think there is any way you guys can beat us.

However...
Its the penalties that kill us and sometimes the turnovers. If you ask any one of my fanmates from our message board Griese will hand you the game. However I disagree and feel Griese is a good quarterback without good protection but I dont think we will need to rely on our passing game this week.
So that being said we will control the clock and the ball like we did in the first half of the Jets game (when they only got the ball for 7 total minutes). If we can do that through out this game first and second half I dont see how you can possibly win.

But as we all know... any given sunday any team can beat any team.
Hell you guys beat the Patriots last year didnt you? So I dont want to hear that our wins are against pathetic teams. Cause even pathetic teams can beat the best.

;)

Good luck guys!

Bucalicious said:
Cause even pathetic teams can beat the best.

;)

So, what you're trying to say is you think the bucs actually have a shot at winning this week!

AquaPhins said:
So, what you're trying to say is you think the bucs actually have a shot at winning this week!
Yes "any given sunday right?" just this sunday will not be "your" sunday! ;)

I'm calling it right now.

Bucs 27
Dolphins 0

Cadillac outrushes Ronnie by over 100 yards.

BucGuy said:

Bucs 27
Dolphins 0

:sleep:

17-17 until overtime when wes takes kick for 68 ys setting up for a mare 23 yd fg tow win it

ronnie looking to be the beast saban thought he was, i doubt caddy will finish the game and i dont see how runnie's gonna run for a negative 40 yrds because i see caddy running for about 60 something on our stout run D..................dline will punish him and control LOS, gonna be a long day for gruden and the girl's

BucGuy said:

Bucs 27
Dolphins 0

I'm all for caddy out rushing ronnie cause I know they have a lil braggin they want to do to eachother, but that sounds a lil far fetched,
caddy under 100yards and brown under a 100 yards the defense's are too good!
BUCS 17 Phins 10...... GO BUCS!!

BucGuy said:

Bucs 27
Dolphins 0

... and then he sits out for the next 4 weeks.

SSnowman said:
... and then he sits out for the next 4 weeks.

I predict he will sit out one week following the game. (the Bucs have a bye week that week)

TEAMCALI said:
I'm all for caddy out rushing ronnie cause I know they have a lil braggin they want to do to eachother, but that sounds a lil far fetched,
caddy under 100yards and brown under a 100 yards the defense's are too good!
BUCS 17 Phins 10...... GO BUCS!!
Caddy won't even be the best back on the field with the last name Williams!!

If you guys run Post routes and get a man up the seem we simply are never there. Thats our D's weekness. Nobody really seems to exploit it till the very end.
We are in a Cover 2 most of the time and nobody seems to grab the middle. Its like a no mans land for us. Very easy to take advantage of.

It wouldn't suprise met to see Chris as the slot guy for most of this game for that reason, Ronnie should be lines up a WR as well, i expect to see alot of 3-4 WR sets to spread out the Bucs D.

Oh and welcome Bucs fans, dont let the *******s here get you down and finfans ignore the trolls.

Bucalicious said:
Hey guys. Welp I dont usually tred into other peoples turf. But since we got an invite on our boards and since I can't stand talking to 90% of the Bucs fans right now (we lost 1 game and you'd think the world was ending), I figured I'd come over here and test the waters for this week at least.

So anyone got any predictions on this Sundays game and reasons to back up the predictions?

Good luck guys!

Go Bucs!

This game will be won by the defense......Dolphins win 21-10

BucGuy said:

Bucs 27
Dolphins 0

:shakeno: :shakeno: Homerism setting in i see...

Back
Top Bottom