Bucs Fan Here | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bucs Fan Here

Bucalicious said:
If you guys run Post routes and get a man up the seem we simply are never there. Thats our D's weekness. Nobody really seems to exploit it till the very end.
We are in a Cover 2 most of the time and nobody seems to grab the middle. Its like a no mans land for us. Very easy to take advantage of.

Then I would be very worried about McMichael if I were you... He is dangerous in the middle...

Nasty

Another Bucs fan here.

Looking fforward to a good, old-time football game Sunday. Both teams have strong defenses, both teams want to run the ball. Should make for some physical, if somewhat boring, football.

Best of luck.

LET'S GET IT ON!!!!:fire:

Nasty said:
Then I would be very worried about McMichael if I were you... He is dangerous in the middle...

Nasty
The Bucs are very good at keep TE's from getting a lot of yards. But yes, the middle of the field is definitely something Miami should attack.

I honestly think the Bucs are the most overrated team in the NFL

Week 1: Vikings....nuff said

week 2: Buffalo - At home, a fresh Caddy, Losman starting for Bills, they had to abuse caddy in order to get the win, now caddy is banged up.

week 3: Packers - 1 point win vs the 1-4 Packers...nuff said

week 4: Lions - At home, Close game vs the overachieveing Lions with a 2-2 record. The Ravens handed them the game last week with a staggering 21 penalties or else they would be 1-3 right now. BTW that was another poorly officiated game by the refs last week, but that's another story.

week 5: Jets - No Pennington, No Fiedler, still no win for the Bucs.

The Bucs have played below average to poor teams all season.

Dolphins wins:

week 1: Broncos 4-1 only loss came to the Dolphins, not only lost but were blown out 34-10.

week 2: Jets - Road game vs a healthy Jets team. Didn't lose by much. Easy, correctable mistakes that led to loss. ex: bad snap on a chip shot FG.

week 3: Panthers - Good team that lost 2 close games by a combined total of 6 points. (including the phins win).

week 4: Bills - Road game, 18 penalties 5 turnovers and lost by 6 points. Everyone knows the story. I'm still bitter about this one :shakeno:.

The phins have wins against better opponents, you can't deny that.

Cleat said:
By practicing against Carnell and Pittman like they have since training camp.. It's the "rocket backfield" Gruden's been salivating for years to effectively use it.
The R and R thing is nothing new.
Dude quit comparing pittman to Ricky.... have you lost your mind

Bucalicious said:
Hey guys. Welp I dont usually tred into other peoples turf. But since we got an invite on our boards and since I can't stand talking to 90% of the Bucs fans right now (we lost 1 game and you'd think the world was ending), I figured I'd come over here and test the waters for this week at least.

So anyone got any predictions on this Sundays game and reasons to back up the predictions?

Good luck guys!

Go Bucs!
Welcome aboard and thanks for being so brave...lol.

Being honest, I'm concerned about our ability to stop the run. Our defense, primarily the LBs, have always had a tendency to overpursue and get killed by the cut back. However, this is a new season and a new defensive scheme, and they've held up well against Martin and McGahee, but the cutback/slasher types. If Saban makes it a priority to eliminate that, then it will be long day for the Bucs. If not, the same for us.

SackArtist said:
I honestly think the Bucs are the most overrated team in the NFL

Week 1: Vikings....nuff said

week 2: Buffalo - At home, a fresh Caddy, Losman starting for Bills, they had to abuse caddy in order to get the win, now caddy is banged up.

week 3: Packers - 1 point win vs the 1-4 Packers...nuff said

week 4: Lions - At home, Close game vs the overachieveing Lions with a 2-2 record. The Ravens handed them the game last week with a staggering 21 penalties or else they would be 1-3 right now. BTW that was another poorly officiated game by the refs last week, but that's another story.

week 5: Jets - No Pennington, No Fiedler, still no win for the Bucs.

The Bucs have played below average to poor teams all season.

Dolphins wins:

week 1: Broncos 4-1 only loss came to the Dolphins, not only lost but were blown out 34-10.

week 2: Jets - Road game vs a healthy Jets team. Didn't lose by much. Easy, correctable mistakes that led to loss. ex: bad snap on a chip shot FG.

week 3: Panthers - Good team that lost 2 close games by a combined total of 6 points. (including the phins win).

week 4: Bills - Road game, 18 penalties 5 turnovers and lost by 6 points. Everyone knows the story. I'm still bitter about this one :shakeno:.

The phins have wins against better opponents, you can't deny that.

Yes, but that game vs the Bills, however bitter it was, was laden with sweet victory. Had it not been for that fumble :cry: victory was ours.

Bucalicious said:
Hey guys. Welp I dont usually tred into other peoples turf. But since we got an invite on our boards and since I can't stand talking to 90% of the Bucs fans right now (we lost 1 game and you'd think the world was ending), I figured I'd come over here and test the waters for this week at least.

So anyone got any predictions on this Sundays game and reasons to back up the predictions?

Good luck guys!

Go Bucs!

LMAO you must of just joined, because according to some on this board, the world is ending here too!:rofl3:

Bucalicious said:
Ya well all the board has been is a get rid of Griese campiagn. Its quite annoying. They all think they know what they are talking about and they all think they are head coaches.
None of them understand that Griese got sacked like 5 times last sunday. Any QB who gets sacked 5 times because of penetration through the OLine isnt gonna be too confident and it resulted in 1 interception and some points for the Jets. So instead of fixing the problem (the OLine) everyone is calling for the head of Griese. Our problem is also Penalties. We have something like 40 or so already ont he year. Some rediculous number like that. Gruden has put Refs in our practices to throw flags and it still doesnt help. We are terminal when it comes to that area.

I just cant stand the Tampa fans right now cause all of them seem to want some easy fix and no one is opening their eyes to the real problem.
We should have kept Griese. Hes better than anything weve had since marino

Another tough game on the road for us. It's real tough for me to predict a win for us in any game like this.

Cleat said:
I try not to use a broad brush, but if I had the time to dig through the archives of this site and go back one year, I'm sure it would be worth a chuckle for all of us, fin fans included.
Sorry to inform you that you'd lose that bet you mentioned.

Your wrong dude, this board was very split on the subject all along, you can in no way broad brush everyone here.

Bucs5-1 said:
Well at the beginning of the year I circled this game as a definite win for the Bucs, but Miami looks decent this year. However, we are a much better offense with Caddy in the game. I have to agree with the Anthony Davis vs Jason Taylor matchup that favors the phins, but Anthony Becht and Pittman will be on that side helping out. I also like our run blocking vs your run D. I also like home field advantage (who wouldn't?). The Bucs will win this game, but it will be close.

It will be close, but the Dolphins will win.

Bucalicious said:
Well...

We let The Vikings (26th in rushing)

We let the Bills (12th in rushing)

We let the Packers (28th in rushing)

We let the Lions (18th in rushing)

And the Jets (31st in rushing)

Not one of those teams is in the top ten in rushing and are overall five struggling teams.

We are currently 13th in the league in rushing and just added Ricky Williams into the fold. :eek:

The Bucs run defense will be exposed this Sunday.....

But then again so will our secondary.

Back
Top Bottom