Bucs fan - I come in peace! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bucs fan - I come in peace!

TampaTKO

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hows it going guys? Bucs fan here really looking forward to a great game this week. Im eager to see Chad Henne play, I'm not very familiar with his game.

Here's a quick breakdown from a Bucs fans perspective....

- Ronnie Brown and Ricky are going to tear us a new one.....You have my guarantee on that. :boohoo:

- I think the Bucs give Chad Henne problems, Aqib Talib has been playing outstanding football and believe it or not this defense has been improving each week. Sporano will need to call lots of play action and bubble screens ect......and Im sure he already knows that.

- Wildcat will give us some problems. I should say Ronnie Brown will give us some problems. I still dont think the wildcat is anything special, its just that Ronnie Brown dominates.

- Bucs pass blocking is great, run blocking is terrible. Caddy has been average, same with Derrick Ward.

- Our offense consists of a good o-line, Kellen Winslow, Antonio Bryant and now Josh Freeman. Thats it.

Dolphins win 27-20

- Our offense consists of a good o-line, Kellen Winslow, Antonio Bryant and now Josh Freeman. Thats it.

- Our offense consists of a good o-line, Ronnie Brown, Ricky Williams and now Chad Henne. That's it.

I would hope that we can beat you guys convincingly if we're really a good football team. I think we can establish long drives consistantly because of the run game. I think we're also pissed off coming off the Pats game and you guys are on a high with your great win against the Packers.

We're not a explosive team but we can score and if we can make you guys 1 dimensional it will help our defense tee off on your offense. We need to keep your special teams in check and not let that help get none offensive scores.

34 - 17 we pull away in the fourth.

Welcome. I always root for the Bucs unless they are playing the Dolphins. Nice win in those questionable uniforms last week. Your Rookie looks good but I hope not too good this week against our rookies.

31-17 Dolphins, I agree with the pulling away in the fourth statement.

I have to agree with the pulling away in the 4th. On top of that, Porter may be sitting so we'll see more Wake. He will pose problems for your pass protection.

The little I have seen of Freeman, I like. Although he needs to work on his accuracy, you may have your franchise QB.

Hey welcome to it! I also root for the Bucs if they aren't playing the Fins. Hell I lived in Tampa for a year, watched a lot of USF games at Raymond James.

I have to agree with the pulling away in the 4th. On top of that, Porter may be sitting so we'll see more Wake. He will pose problems for your pass protection.

The little I have seen of Freeman, I like. Although he needs to work on his accuracy, you may have your franchise QB.

I sure hope we see a lot more of Wake.

Thanks for coming by bro. Here's hoping for an injury free game. With this team, who knows what the results will be. But after a loss to NE last week, and season full of nail biters, I'm really hoping for a Dolphins blowout.

this is the first time Ronnie and Caddy are going heads up. I was always looking forward to this matchup since their rookie seasons, but Caddy missed that game against Miami in his rookie year. Sucks that he had that nasty injury, he looked to have a very promising career but because of that injury, it isn't as exciting as I was originally hoping for.

I think they are a better/new team with Freeman.

We must punch them in the mouth early, we must go to the running game and not let it go. I want 50 rushes between ronnie and ricky. Probably will be like 33 b/c we are pass happy, which we cannot be versus the tampa secondary. I hope our D can generate pressure on Freeman but I doubt it.

It's amazing how much Ronnie's rep precedes him, even in a year when Ricky is owning him.

U guys are going to get creamed, u have my word on that bucs fan. Im kinda surprised u'd come overhere before the whooping started though lol.

Back
Top Bottom