Bucs fan - I come in peace! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bucs fan - I come in peace!

well i must admit a bit surprised about your win against greenbay i will also tell you im not loosing any sleep about playing tampa i really cant even see you guys making it a game miami is ready to steamroll you with the run..tampa will be lucky to get there o on the field. with that said good luck!!

Hows it going guys? Bucs fan here really looking forward to a great game this week. Im eager to see Chad Henne play, I'm not very familiar with his game.

Here's a quick breakdown from a Bucs fans perspective....

- Ronnie Brown and Ricky are going to tear us a new one.....You have my guarantee on that. :boohoo:

- I think the Bucs give Chad Henne problems, Aqib Talib has been playing outstanding football and believe it or not this defense has been improving each week. Sporano will need to call lots of play action and bubble screens ect......and Im sure he already knows that.

- Wildcat will give us some problems. I should say Ronnie Brown will give us some problems. I still dont think the wildcat is anything special, its just that Ronnie Brown dominates.

- Bucs pass blocking is great, run blocking is terrible. Caddy has been average, same with Derrick Ward.

- Our offense consists of a good o-line, Kellen Winslow, Antonio Bryant and now Josh Freeman. Thats it.

Dolphins win 27-20

let me just say welcome, and i may be in the minority but i love your orange throw backs. i also like the future of your qb position with freeman.

We are not yet to a point where we have "gimme" games. Tampa makes me a little nervous. I will be happy with a win. Good Luck Bucs

I think it will be a closer game than most Phin fans want, like 27-20. This team is not built to win big.

I think the run game will keep the ball away from the Buc offense, and our pass rush should be much better than what the Packers had. I expect the Roth/Wake rotation to work very well.

The Bucs pass rush was good versus the weak Packer OL, but I'll be upset if Miami gives up more than 2 coverage sacks during this game.

...i may be in the minority but i love your orange throw backs.
Me too. I'm probably just stuck in the past but I liked them and Denver's orange. I'm not too keen on the Pats in blue with that 'swoosh' thing on their helmet or the Rams in gold either (although I do prefer the yellow to the white). Ach, I'm sure I could whinge about all the gear they wear nowadays.

Anyway, I'll be happy if Miami wins 3-2. I'm not so presumptuous as to reckon it's going to be a blowout. I'll take any sort of win.

if its a 27-20 game and we win I'll take it and good luck to the Bucs after Sunday

Hows it going guys? Bucs fan here really looking forward to a great game this week. Im eager to see Chad Henne play, I'm not very familiar with his game.

Here's a quick breakdown from a Bucs fans perspective....

- Ronnie Brown and Ricky are going to tear us a new one.....You have my guarantee on that. :boohoo:

- I think the Bucs give Chad Henne problems, Aqib Talib has been playing outstanding football and believe it or not this defense has been improving each week. Sporano will need to call lots of play action and bubble screens ect......and Im sure he already knows that.

- Wildcat will give us some problems. I should say Ronnie Brown will give us some problems. I still dont think the wildcat is anything special, its just that Ronnie Brown dominates.

- Bucs pass blocking is great, run blocking is terrible. Caddy has been average, same with Derrick Ward.

- Our offense consists of a good o-line, Kellen Winslow, Antonio Bryant and now Josh Freeman. Thats it.

Dolphins win 27-20

Never underestimate the power a win has on a football team. If I were the Dolphins coaching staff and older players I would be watching the attitude in the locker room closely.

This game is far from a guarantied win.

This game will be a bonafied snoozer.. 3 and outs and the Punter will probably be the MVP.

Welcome, I am very familiar with your team my wife's family are huge Tampa homer's she was also till I converted her, LOL. I will say this their defense is a worry for me I think we will win but I think your defense will keep you guys in it for awhile.

Welcome and thanks for the post, I too hope for a good injury free game, I watched the 4th qt of the Buc's game last week, the Packers just imploded, their Oline should go shoot themselves for the the protection they gave their QB. Was happy for you guys to get your first win. We know how you feel, we were in your position back in 2007, I'm sure it's been a long season so far. Good luck this Sunday.

TampaTKO, You prefer Johnson or Freeman? I liked the way Johnson looked if he didn't make so many stupid interceptions...Although I admit I have not seen a lot of Freeman.

Should be a good game, I'm hoping Miami doesn't let this game slip away like we have so many other times this year.

Back
Top Bottom