Bucs fan - I come in peace! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bucs fan - I come in peace!

Hows it going guys? Bucs fan here really looking forward to a great game this week. Im eager to see Chad Henne play, I'm not very familiar with his game.

Here's a quick breakdown from a Bucs fans perspective....

- Ronnie Brown and Ricky are going to tear us a new one.....You have my guarantee on that. :boohoo:

- I think the Bucs give Chad Henne problems, Aqib Talib has been playing outstanding football and believe it or not this defense has been improving each week. Sporano will need to call lots of play action and bubble screens ect......and Im sure he already knows that.

- Wildcat will give us some problems. I should say Ronnie Brown will give us some problems. I still dont think the wildcat is anything special, its just that Ronnie Brown dominates.

- Bucs pass blocking is great, run blocking is terrible. Caddy has been average, same with Derrick Ward.

- Our offense consists of a good o-line, Kellen Winslow, Antonio Bryant and now Josh Freeman. Thats it.

Dolphins win 27-20

Welcome...

what i think happens

We should run it down your throats and be successful.

Winslow will eat us alive.

I just hope we dont take this game too lightly. I hope our boys come out to play.

With that being said good luck to your team AFTER this weeks game!:)

I also hope neither team has any more injury's, Good luck to the Dolphins (After this game) of course, here's to a Bucs win

Tampa I come in peace. Take your sorry a** home. This is war every week and we take no prisoners. Right now we are not happy in fact we are sore, so don't blow sun sine up our a****.

Hows it going guys? Bucs fan here really looking forward to a great game this week. Im eager to see Chad Henne play, I'm not very familiar with his game.

Here's a quick breakdown from a Bucs fans perspective....

- Ronnie Brown and Ricky are going to tear us a new one.....You have my guarantee on that. :boohoo:

- I think the Bucs give Chad Henne problems, Aqib Talib has been playing outstanding football and believe it or not this defense has been improving each week. Sporano will need to call lots of play action and bubble screens ect......and Im sure he already knows that.

- Wildcat will give us some problems. I should say Ronnie Brown will give us some problems. I still dont think the wildcat is anything special, its just that Ronnie Brown dominates.

- Bucs pass blocking is great, run blocking is terrible. Caddy has been average, same with Derrick Ward.

- Our offense consists of a good o-line, Kellen Winslow, Antonio Bryant and now Josh Freeman. Thats it.

Dolphins win 27-20

What's a Bucs fan?

Back
Top Bottom