Bucs gettin the BIG HEAD? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bucs gettin the BIG HEAD?

I felt that the article was accurate. We have floundered toward the ends of the past few seasons, much as many of us hate to admit. He really didn't try to say that the Bucs organization is superior to the Dolphins or any kind of smack, it sounded more supportive and hopeful that we do well.

As for Bucs fans, they've always been hostile to us, well before they were any good. When I was in college in north Florida, the Bucs fans would always root against the Dolphins, no matter our opponent. I not only hope that they don't make the Super Bowl, but I hope they miss the playoffs entirely this year, next, and the year after, so that last year can be written off as a fluke.

Man that was rough not even a Jets fan like myself would have rocked it like that..

daggggggg.

This article was pure Dolphins-hating garbage. Not homerism but resentment for the fact that we're the most winningest team ever! I don't want a Bucs/Dolphins SB. I want Miami to win the SB and Tampa Bay to repeat their most memorable season(0-16).

Re: Different take.

Originally posted by -81- McMichael
I think that at the end he's actually suggesting that THIS could be Miami's year, much as it was Tampa's LAST YEAR.

His "dig" on us is not totally off the mark... I hate to admit.

And, hey, if we sucked and had little or no chance at making it to the SB... would this article even have been written?

I agree with you McMichael.

This is Sapp last year on his contract.
I hope the guy has a horrible season and ends up on the Bengals next year.

In a move filled with irony, Sapp will end up playing for Spurrier in Washington. Danny Snyder will not hesitate to throw money at a player like Sapp, and they miss Daryl Gardner and dumped Dan Wilkinson.

Back
Top Bottom