Buddwalks 2015 Season Prediction! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buddwalks 2015 Season Prediction!

Buddwalk

The Jukebox Hero
Reaction score
Buddwalks 2015 Season Prediction

Considering the offseason we've had picking up the biggest free agent on the market in Suh. Rebuilding the whole wr corp by adding Stills, Jenning, and drafting Parker. Im feeling very confident heading into this season as long as Ryan Tannehill continues to show improvement then the sky's the limit for this team. However the offensive line was still not addressed most notably the guard position. Hard to expect a 4th rounder to come in and shore up what has been a crucial weakness for our team the last couple seasons. All speculation at this point but lets take a look at the schedule.

Week 1 @ Redskins - Should be an easy victory for us but there really isnt such a thing in the nfl. The dropoff in play of Robert Griffin III should play right into our hands, and as long as miami doesnt make a bunch of mistakes we can most certainly chalk this one up as a victory.
Prediction - Win Miami 27 Washington 13

Week 2 @ Jaguars
- Another game that should be an automatic win. Jacksonville has been one of the worst teams in the nfl over the last couple years and I dont suddenly see that changing especially not by week 2 of the regular season. Miami should be able to pad some stats in this game and show off some of that newly acquired offensive firepower
Prediction - Win Miami 38 Jacksonville 10

Week 3 Bills - Division Rival that has one of the best defensive lines in all of football. Improved just as much as anyone did in the offseason except at the most crucial position being the signal caller. Split games with them last year for a reason, going to be a grueling defensive battle playing in the heat should play a little more favor to Miami. This matchup will depend more upon miami's protection of Ryan Tannehill then buffalo's poor qb play.
Prediction - Win Miami 20 Buffalo 17

Week 4 Jets - Another team that has taken steps in the right direction in the offseason. Split games with them as well last year, playing in miami should help out again but this could be a trap game if miami doesnt focus and take it one game at a time. Run Defense is much improved and should be able to allow a fraction of what the jets pounded on us in that week 17 matchup.
Prediction - Win Miami 24 New York 16

Week 5 Bye - Our only week where we 100% wont lose a game. Cant screw this one up Miami

Week 6 @ Titans - Will Marcus and company have a trick up there sleeve for Miami? Doubt it, with a supporting cast thats still primarily weak this ranks with the jacksonville game as far as playing strongly into miami's hands. This will be there game to lose!
Prediction - Win Miami 31-13

Week 7 Texans - This game could go either way depending on what this houston unit looks like come week 7. If clowney can stay healthy and turns into the beast that some think he will and wilfork is able to play a valuable role. Not to mention the absolute beast that is JJ Watt. Tannehill could be running for his life all game long.
Prediction - Loss Houston 20 Miami 17

Week 8 @ Patriots - Always our luck something like a Tom Brady suspension happens and low and behold were not even able to take advantage of it by getting one game with out him at the helm. Regardless playing in new england in october is a hell of a lot easier then in december. Beating brady in new england is easier said then done and something miami hasnt fared well at in the past.
Prediction - Loss New England 27 - Miami 20

Week 9 @ Bills - The tougher of the two buffalo matchups this year, luckily its not late enough in the season where weather or cold will be a major factor. We did split games last year, but coming off back to back losses i dont see miami losing 3 straight
Prediction - Win Miami 17 Buffalo 16

Week 10 @ Eagles - Chip Kelly vs former desciple Bill Lazor in a battle of offensive minds. Too much speculation surrounding sam bradford for me to take the eagles over us especially with Mark Sanchez at the helm
Prediction - Win Miami 28 Philadelphia 20

Week 11 Cowboys - Best offensive line in football vs our much improved defensive line. Cowboys should be able to plug a guy in this season and effectively run the ball despite losing murray in free agency. Suh in the playoffs against this unit looked very dominant, im thinking he plays this game with an extra chip on his shoulder.
Prediction - Win Miami 27 - Dallas 21

Week 12 @ Jets - Second of two jets games in london where the cold will not play to there advantage! Injuries aside miami should still be the better football team in this calise but for some reason the jets have historically always given us problems and sweeping them is easier said then done, but with the qb issue still remaining for the jets we'll see
Prediction - Win Miami 24 New York 17

Week 13 Ravens - The Third time in three years were playing each other, unless the offensive line takes major strides this season or if guard is addressed the ravens will do what they have continued to do against us and thats make ryan tannehills life a living hell!
Prediction - Loss Baltimore 24 Miami 20

Week 14 Giants - Could be a trap game for miami depending on what the giants record is heading into week 14. Eli has been as inconsist of a great qb as there ever has been, Giants lack of an elite running game favors me in our direction
Prediction - Win Miami 31 - New York 20

Week 15 @ Chargers - With Philip Rivers at the helm this team is still very competitive, Losing Ryan Matthews in free agency hurts a little bit. San Diegos pass defense still a weakness. Tanehill hasnt played well in december so far but that could very well change this season
Prediction - Win Miami 38 - San Diego 17

Week 16 Colts
- Maybe the most dangeous offense heading into the 2015 season. Andrew Luck will probably only get better and has his team contending for a superbowl next season. Miami should be able to apply pressure but ultimately the month of december is more about ryan tannehill
Prediction - Loss Indianapolis 24 Miami 23

Week 17 Patriots - At this point probably playing for the afc east crown and possibly a first round bye depending on what the rest of the afc looks like. While id love to see miami atleast split with new england here i think the clutch gene comes in to play and Tom Brady shows up in the month of december better then anyone
Prediction - Loss New England 31 - Miami 27

2015 Total Record 11-5

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting that you think Miami will be good enough to beat Buffalo and NYJ but will get swept by the Patriots. I think the Patriots might be the easiest division opponent. The other 2 can wreck miamis oline

Interesting that you think Miami will be good enough to beat Buffalo and NYJ but will get swept by the Patriots. I think the Patriots might be the easiest division opponent. The other 2 can wreck miamis oline
Weak qb play from the jets and bills should play into our own dlines strength where as tom brady has made a hall of fame resume on getting rid of the ball quickly. Alot of these games could go either way especially the in division ones

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

The Jets "home" game is in London.

Must of slipped my brains...thanks bro!:hi5:

I heard this same type of BS last year...let me check who won the SB...oh yah....the Pats.

good effort guy :up:

I can not remember the last time we swept both the Jets and Bills and that will be difficult again this year. We'll probably split with the pats and lose a game or two to our other rivals.
10 wins is my take so 11 - 5 would be outstanding :brewskis:

I heard this same type of BS last year...let me check who won the SB...oh yah....the Pats.

Who cares about last year? This thread is about 2015.

There's a lot of reason for the other 3 teams in the division to be optimistic about THIS season. The Pats will get off to a slow start without Brady the first 4 games of the season and their defense won't be the same with Ayers, Browner, Revis, and Wilfork no longer in town.

Who cares about last year? This thread is about 2015.

There's a lot of reason for the other 3 teams in the division to be optimistic about THIS season. The Pats will get off to a slow start without Brady the first 4 games of the season and their defense won't be the same with Ayers, Browner, Revis, and Wilfork no longer in town.

Just let me know to eat crow at the end of the season (won't happen...)

Brother Budd I see 8-8 and the last two games against the Colts and Pats as extremely tough especially with our down the stretch fades.

Revised to 9-7 as I missed one game I did on my breakdown.

I think you are being overly optimistic. You are not accounting for the coaching staff blunders that will cost us at least 3 games.:err:

...damn it DK :chuckle:...let's not curcify them yet...I need to be positive until they do F-up...but I'm with you on premise...:chuckle:

Hey, even if we go 8-8, at least we'll have the moral victories like we should have beaten the Lions, Packers and Broncos! :boohoo:

This is laughable. This is not an 11-5 team and Miami isn't sweeping the Bills

Brother Budd I see 8-8 and the last two games against the Colts and Pats as extremely tough especially with our down the stretch fades.

Tannehills improved every year in the league leading me to believe he'll take another step in the right direction this year. Add in an improved recieving corp and a better defense then last year. I'd say thats atleast worth two more wins. So compromise eat half the pie and say 10-6 :brewskis:

Back
Top Bottom