Buddwalks 2015 Season Prediction! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buddwalks 2015 Season Prediction!

This is laughable. This is not an 11-5 team and Miami isn't sweeping the Bills

Is Matt Cassell going to prevent that from happening? we could easily split with the jets and the bills but the offense and defense are better then last year and despite our inability to close games out couple balls go our way we could of been sitting 10-6

I see us 10-6 I mean I really do. I mean look at it.
We're going to blank the Jets with Geno at QB. So, that's 2-0.
Bills, we go split with. So, that''s 3-1.
Patriots, we'll split with. So that's 4-2.
Beat the 'Skins. So that's 5-2.
Beat the Jags. So that's 6-2.
Lose to the Texans. So that's 6-3.
Beat the Chargers. So that's 7-3.
Beat the Giants. So that's 8-3.
Lose to the Cowboys. So that's 8-4.
Beat the Eagles. So that's 9-4.
Beat the Titans. So that's 10-4.
Lose to the Ravens. So that's 10-5. As a bonus, we FINALLY beat the Ravens in the Playoffs.
Lose to the Colts. So that's 10-6.

More importantly, why am I having to argue 10-6? I mean this is not such a tremendous accomplishment. Teams jump into the playoffs every year. Are we that fragile that we don't think we can add wins this year?

Brother Budd I see 8-8 and the last two games against the Colts and Pats as extremely tough especially with our down the stretch fades.

Wow....pessimistic...or realistic depending on your view.

I honestly don't see another .500 season....unless injuries take a toll.

I definitely see a fast start with our schedule....potentially running the table heading into the 1st pats game.

The Pats will not sweep us...I do feel the playoffs and a division title.

Wow, ive glanced at the schedule a while back, but really looking at that schedule its hard for me to be optimistic about this season. Those jets/bills/pats games are splits at best. I think we beat Ravens at this point though. Cowboys take us.. way too much firepowerover there. Colts as well, just stacked. Giants are good too... I think I see 7-8 potential losses there.

I see us 10-6 I mean I really do. I mean look at it.
We're going to blank the Jets with Geno at QB. So, that's 2-0.
Bills, we go split with. So, that''s 3-1.
Patriots, we'll split with. So that's 4-2.
Beat the 'Skins. So that's 5-2.
Beat the Jags. So that's 6-2.
Lose to the Texans. So that's 6-3.
Beat the Chargers. So that's 7-3.
Beat the Giants. So that's 8-3.
Lose to the Cowboys. So that's 8-4.
Beat the Eagles. So that's 9-4.
Beat the Titans. So that's 10-4.
Lose to the Ravens. So that's 10-5. As a bonus, we FINALLY beat the Ravens in the Playoffs.
Lose to the Colts. So that's 10-6.

Their D line though.... Jets defense is no joke. Plus Smith has swept us before. Ijs

The big question is will Miami FINALLY beat Houston in a regular season game? And, will they ever figure out how to beat Baltimore?

Tannehills improved every year in the league leading me to believe he'll take another step in the right direction this year. Add in an improved recieving corp and a better defense then last year. I'd say thats atleast worth two more wins. So compromise eat half the pie and say 10-6 :brewskis:
Bro I hear but does Ryan growth of two wins get offset by Joe's two losses?

Wow....pessimistic...or realistic depending on your view.

I honestly don't see another .500 season....unless injuries take a toll.

I definitely see a fast start with our schedule....potentially running the table heading into the 1st pats game.

The Pats will not sweep us...I do feel the playoffs and a division title.
I made a mistake looking at my notes when I wrote down the games. I see instead of 8-8 to be 9-7. Here is how I broke it down:

Wins

Redskins
Bills
Jets
Tiitans
Eagles
Ravens
Giants
Chargers
Patriots

Losses
Jags-Always one surprise game on the schedule.
Texans-they own us
Bills-AFC East tough games
Jets-See Bills
Cowboys
Colts
Patriots

I see Ryan growing and getting better my question is can Joe keep up?

10-6 split all division games
Wins: skins, jags, eagles, Titans, Texans, Chargers, Giants

We finally beat the texans

Week 7 Texans - This game could go either way depending on what this houston unit looks like come week 7. If clowney can stay healthy and turns into the beast that some think he will and wilfork is able to play a valuable role. Not to mention the absolute beast that is JJ Watt. Tannehill could be running for his life all game long.
Prediction - Loss Houston 20 Miami 17

Say it aint so! This is the year we FINALLY beat Houston.

Hey, even if we go 8-8, at least we'll have the moral victories like we should have beaten the Lions, Packers and Broncos! :boohoo:

According to who? I've been saying all offseason Miami had those games won but ended up losing because they're soft. There were no moral victories in any of those games.

I could see 11-5, but right now so much depends on the offensive line. Love what I'm hearing about the wide receivers and the secondary. Miami's defensive line should be one of the best in the NFL, but if Brandon Albert isn't ready to go and the nobody steps up at guard 5-11 is also a possibility.

That's the thing about the offseason. It can look so good on paper, but you never know until the games are played. Obviously, this is a huge year for Joe Philibin to prove that he belongs as a head coach. If the offensive line does come through, the Dolphins offense could be top 10 in the league. When was the last time we could say that?

Back
Top Bottom