Buddwalks 2015 Season Prediction! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buddwalks 2015 Season Prediction!

10-6 for me, the big question is the growth of the offence, not just Tannehill but all of the offence right through to play calling. Having so many players that suit the O will be very interesting to see what Lazor achieves

Everyone chalking up a win in SD. They will be sky high for that game after the butt whipping we put on em last game. Plus we are not nearly as good traveling to the west coast as we are when WC teams travel here. SD is a well coached team, and I imagine we will be road dogs for that game. Certainly not an easy win. I see 8-8 with 9-7 being the ceiling and 5-11 being the worst.

This is laughable. This is not an 11-5 team and Miami isn't sweeping the Bills

It's far from laughable. Optimistic perhaps, but i'd say not even. The team has gotten better. And of course we can sweep the bills.

Everyone chalking up a win in SD. They will be sky high for that game after the butt whipping we put on em last game. Plus we are not nearly as good traveling to the west coast as we are when WC teams travel here. SD is a well coached team, and I imagine we will be road dogs for that game. Certainly not an easy win. I see 8-8 with 9-7 being the ceiling and 5-11 being the worst.
I think you under estimate how many Dolphin fans will be at that game as this meeting has a large following. The amount of Dolphin fans that make this game is simply amazing. It makes you proud to be a Fan!:hi5:

Last edited by a moderator:
And with Chargers bolting from SD the Charger fans will have moved on from that mediocre team. The stadium will be split with Dolphin fans as there is a large contingent here!

Division 3-3
The rest 5-5
Final Record 8-8
No playoffs

Division 3-3
The rest 5-5
Final Record 8-8
No playoffs

Ugggh. Vomit.

They could have and actually should have won 10 last year, and the talent level has risen significantly. Does that have any bearing on this year's record? No, but I don't understand the people who definitively state 10 or 11 wins is completely implausible.

Ugggh. Vomit.

They could have and actually should have won 10 last year, and the talent level has risen significantly. Does that have any bearing on this year's record? No, but I don't understand the people who definitively state 10 or 11 wins is completely implausible.
Rustin is Joe back in 2016?

8-8 which mr.magoo and a ton of people on this site will see as progress....

Bro I hear but does Ryan growth of two wins get offset by Joe's two losses?

Depends Ryan took a pretty huge leap last year cutting his ints down signifigantly and being the first dolphins qb to throw for over 25 tds since Dan Marino. From what ive been reading the kids very serious about being an elite qb in this league and with that takes the effort of putting in the work. Being the first guy there and the last to leave, which apparently has been the case. Our wr corp besides landry sucked last year and tannehill managed 27 tds 12 ints, Factor in a wr corp that is easily top 10 now we may be looking at a lot more then 2 extra wins. I dont think joe played as much a part in us losing them games down the stretch then our run defense did. Last second losses to both Detroit and Greenbay who were both playoff teams, not to mention a complete lack of focus and effort already knowing the season was over in new york week 17 puts us at 11-5.

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

I made a mistake looking at my notes when I wrote down the games. I see instead of 8-8 to be 9-7. Here is how I broke it down:

Wins

Redskins
Bills
Jets
Tiitans
Eagles
Ravens
Giants
Chargers
Patriots

Losses
Jags-Always one surprise game on the schedule.
Texans-they own us
Bills-AFC East tough games
Jets-See Bills
Cowboys
Colts
Patriots

I see Ryan growing and getting better my question is can Joe keep up?

Take away that jags loss this year which would be completely laughable and I could live with 10-6

Say it aint so! This is the year we FINALLY beat Houston.

Every year is a new clean slate what happened in prior years has no well being on this season. Houston still has no qb and our massively improved run defense should be able to stifle arian foster. Biggest question is will our oline be able to hold up long enough for tannehill to execute plays. Miami could also pound houston in this game!

Buddwalks 2015 Season Prediction

Considering the offseason we've had picking up the biggest free agent on the market in Suh. Rebuilding the whole wr corp by adding Stills, Jenning, and drafting Parker. Im feeling very confident heading into this season as long as Ryan Tannehill continues to show improvement then the sky's the limit for this team. However the offensive line was still not addressed most notably the guard position. Hard to expect a 4th rounder to come in and shore up what has been a crucial weakness for our team the last couple seasons. All speculation at this point but lets take a look at the schedule.

Week 8 @ Patriots - Always our luck something like a Tom Brady suspension happens and low and behold were not even able to take advantage of it by getting one game with out him at the helm. Regardless playing in new england in october is a hell of a lot easier then in december. Beating brady in new england is easier said then done and something miami hasnt fared well at in the past.
Prediction - Loss New England 27 - Miami 20

Week 17 Patriots - At this point probably playing for the afc east crown and possibly a first round bye depending on what the rest of the afc looks like. While id love to see miami atleast split with new england here i think the clutch gene comes in to play and Tom Brady shows up in the month of december better then anyone
Prediction - Loss New England 31 - Miami 27

2015 Total Record 11-5

I just don't see the Patriots sweeping us. They lost Revis, Browner and Wilfork. Do you really think the Patriots will put up 27 and 31 on our defense? I can't see it happening.

I just don't see the Patriots sweeping us. They lost Revis, Browner and Wilfork. Do you really think the Patriots will put up 27 and 31 on our defense? I can't see it happening.

I think the @ New England game is a definite loss, but week 17 could be huge and for the afc east crown. If thats the case im going to have to take brady in a clutch game over tannehill at this point. Of course Maybe Brady will look old this year and we'll sweep them...would be a much more enjoyable scenario :hump:

Back
Top Bottom