Buffalo is for Real | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buffalo is for Real

It's a damn shame how few fans actually watch football. My predictions of the Bills was nothing more than a realistic look at what the Bills did over the last two years, who they signed in the off season and where they drafted. The Bills answered so few questions with their FA signings and draft. They made some really bad decisions both in the draft and FA they run the tampa 2 or cover 2 whatever you want to call it they have under sized players all over the filed, did anyone see how big Quinn was standing next to Posluzny? He looked like a little kid next to Brady. The only place they have any size is the Oline and those guy's are just awful, so who cares how big they are.

I will say this about the Bills, they do have one of the best if not the best backfileds in the division, they have a good young QB even if it doesn't look that way right now and they have a great ST unit and coach. If the Bills ever get serious with their personnel moves, they could be scary good. Dick Juron is awful he needs to go, If they can lure Bill Cowher to Buffalo, that team could turn things around in one off season...guaranteed!!

Many here thought I was just talking trash about the Bills simply because I don't like them and let their be no mistake, I hate the Bills more than any team in the division....BY FAR!!!!!!! Simply because their fans are just too uneducated about the game of football to be take seriously, all the more reason to laugh at them now. But my opinion of the Bills the last three years was nothing more than an honest look at who they have and how they use what they have, it's no rocket science. It's simply football 101, hell a woman who watches football because their uniforms are pretty would have been able to tell the Bills were pretenders that's how sad they are.

Last edited by a moderator:
I give it up to you FTP. You were right. I totally agree that DJ, is a complete and utter loser. I hope hes fired in the morning honestly.

We're a joke, and I'm seriously heartbroken. This really sucks. I know other AFCE fans love it, and will make fun of the Bills, but go ahead. You can't hurt me any worse. I left the game in shock. Our seasons over already, unreal.

I give it up to you FTP. You were right. I totally agree that DJ, is a complete and utter loser. I hope hes fired in the morning honestly.

We're a joke, and I'm seriously heartbroken. This really sucks. I know other AFCE fans love it, and will make fun of the Bills, but go ahead. You can't hurt me any worse. I left the game in shock. Our seasons over already, unreal.

Glad to see you take it like a man. Nothing really to say, accept it is what it is. I was totally flabbergasted at what it is Bill fans saw in their team. I remember all off season reading Bill fans talk to me as if the Dolphins were garbage and the Bills were vastly superior and years ahead in talent to the Dolphins. I mean, I gave them more then enough rope and they kept taking it. This coming off back to back awful 7-9 seasons...it was shocking to read. You never know, what will happen, the Bills always play better when teams don't take them seriously, so maybe the Bills make some noise before the season ends. I wouldn't be the least bit shcoked if we lose to the Bills later this year, it's a division game and they are tough to predict.

It's a damn shame how few fans actually watch football. My predictions of the Bills was nothing more then a realistic look at what the Bills did over the last two years, who they signed in the off season and where they drafted. The Bills answered so few questions with their FA signings and draft. They made some really bad decisions both in the draft and FA they run the tampa 2 or cover 2 whatever you want to call it they have under sized players all over the filed, did anyone see how big Quinn was standing next to Posluzny? He looked like a little kid next to Brady. The only place they have any size is the Oline and those guy's are just awful, so who cares how big they are.

I will say this about the Bills, they do have one of the best if not the best backfileds in the division, they have a good young QB even if it doesn't look that way right now and they have a great ST unit and coach. If the Bills ever get serious with their personnel moves, they could be scary good. Dick Juron is awful he needs to go, If they can lure Bill Cowher to Buffalo, that team could turn things around in one off season...guaranteed!!

Many here thought I was just talking trash about the Bills simply because I don't like them and let their be no mistake, I hate the Bills more than any team in the division....BY FAR!!!!!!! Simply because their fans are just too uneducated about the game of football to be take seriously, all the more reason to laugh at them now. But my opinion of the Bills the last three years was nothing more than an honest look at who they have and how they use what they have, it's no rocket science. It's simply football 101, hell a woman who watches football because their uniforms are pretty would have been able to tell the Bills were pretenders that's how sad they are.

Right on...

I was agreeing with you, when the bills were 5-1. I did an analysis of there opponents win/loss record when they were 5- 3 and it was staggering, all there wins came against bad teams. They just got gifted an easy schedule early on. When the tough part came they folded like a house of cards. No smack meant in this, just speaking facts.

That was the most gutless coaching display i've seen in awhile. Edwards looked terrible all game. Though you're basically going to giveup and think a 47 yd fg is a gimme? The Bills chances of doing anything are over. In a different forum people criticized Herm for going for 2 pts. Atleast he's got some balls.

Interesting how FTP is out in force now...LOL

Before the bills lost a couple of games it is "its my opinion and I am entitled to it" now its "I told you so"

Teams that are not the patriots the last couple of years hit rough patches in the middle of the season especially when they take injuries. The bills aren't stressing they will still make the playoffs.
typical FTP

It isn't over yet dude

I'm not going to pound the Bills until the Fins play them in a few weeks.

I would look rather stupid if they were to end the Fins hope of reaching the playoffs (if we are still in contention) after saying they are a bad team.

Now would have been the right time to play the Bills, as they are playing awful at the moment, however alot can change in a few weeks with injuries and that so I'm going to keep my mouth shut for the time being.

Just speculating but Edwards has not looked very good since being hurt. He doesn't have a gun but he had guys open and seemed to throw it to the Browns or 2 yd dumpoffs. Dick Jauron is not a winning coach. Few are in the league because nobody really has balls because everybody scrutinizes every move.

I don't think Cam last year would've ran the ball three times into the line last year when trying to drive for a winning score. That was a Wannstedtian moment.

Right on...

I was agreeing with you, when the bills were 5-1. I did an analysis of there opponents win/loss record when they were 5- 3 and it was staggering, all there wins came against bad teams. They just got gifted an easy schedule early on. When the tough part came they folded like a house of cards. No smack meant in this, just speaking facts.

:up:

Back
Top Bottom