Buffalo is for Real | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buffalo is for Real

Really mauled??? They were up 9 points in the 2nd half against the Fins and basically had the same exact yards as the Jets. I tip my hat to those teams being better than the Bills on the past 2 Sundays, but the Fins and Jets aren't exactly world beaters. Add to the fact, the Bills were without 3 starters, I still think the Bills are the better team. I guess we'll see at the end of the season.
I don't care if the Jets give up 1,000 yards every game,as long as we win and we won decisively against Buffalo.I don't know what game you watched but you got manhandled in the trenches.How many rushing yards did you have again???It was 30 yards,right?We are on a different level than the Bills and every team in this division is better than the Bills.This is not bias talking because I like the Bills better than the I like the Pats* or Fins.It's just my opinion based on what I've seen from all the teams in the East.You guys ARE the weakest......

I don't care if the Jets give up 1,000 yards every game,as long as we win and we won decisively against Buffalo.I don't know what game you watched but you got manhandled in the trenches.How many rushing yards did you have again???It was 30 yards,right?We are on a different level than the Bills and every team in this division is better than the Bills.This is not bias talking because I like the Bills better than the I like the Pats* or Fins.It's just my opinion based on what I've seen from all the teams in the East.You guys ARE the weakest......

The Jets suck. Everyone from New York CITY has an annoying voice and a ****y attitude...it's that simple. It sucks to be THE OTHER TEAM from NYC, sorry guys.

MIAMI WILL WIN THE DIVISION.:lol:

It appears as though the wheels fell off the cart on the Bills but the afc east is a very tight race and they are not eliminated from it yet. Dont take it for granted that they are down and out. They could play the part of being the spoiler by winning one of their division games :sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

The Jets suck. Everyone from New York CITY has an annoying voice and a ****y attitude...it's that simple. It sucks to be THE OTHER TEAM from NYC, sorry guys.

MIAMI WILL WIN THE DIVISION.:lol:
You keep dreaming.I thought personal attacks were against the rules on this board,or is that just for everyone not wearing ***gy orange and teal???

It appears as though the wheels fell off the cart on the Bills but the afc east is a very tight race and they are not eliminated from it yet. Dont take it for granted that they are down and out. They could play the part of being the spoiler by winning one of their division games :sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:
I just can't see it happening though..........:lol:

what a difference 4 weeks make huh

please mods can someone change the thread title its very misleading..... :lol:

I just can't see it happening though..........:lol:

While I admit that you guys have looked very good the last couple of weeks and are playing very well right now (I loved watching you beat the Pats*, BTW), you act like you blew the Bills out when in reality that game was close enough to have gone either way despite (a) the ton of injuries Buffalo had (Schobel, Butler, Reed, McGee, Youboty off the top of my head (not to mention Crowell, our best LB, on IR before week 1), versus Harris for you all) and (b) us rushing for 30 yards. One very simple example--take away Trent's pick that Elam took for 7 and give the Bills a FG and that's a 10 point swing in a 9 point game. There's less separating the AFCE teams than you think these days. Remember, momentum is a funny thing and can go two ways--we're a great example of that, but no one is immune to it.....

what a difference 4 weeks make huh

please mods can someone change the thread title its very misleading..... :lol:

Well the Bils are a real team, so they really are for real. Its not misleading.

If it said the Bills are a good team, then maybe you have a point.

But listen, no one get crowned at week 4, and no one gets crowned at week 10.

Still 6 games left and we get the easy teams once again the next 3 weeks.

While I admit that you guys have looked very good the last couple of weeks and are playing very well right now (I loved watching you beat the Pats*, BTW), you act like you blew the Bills out when in reality that game was close enough to have gone either way despite (a) the ton of injuries Buffalo had (Schobel, Butler, Reed, McGee, Youboty off the top of my head (not to mention Crowell, our best LB, on IR before week 1), versus Harris for you all) and (b) us rushing for 30 yards. One very simple example--take away Trent's pick that Elam took for 7 and give the Bills a FG and that's a 10 point swing in a 9 point game. There's less separating the AFCE teams than you think these days. Remember, momentum is a funny thing and can go two ways--we're a great example of that, but no one is immune to it.....
The thing is,the Jets aren't riding "momentum",they are finally gelling.All those new acquisitions are finally settling in and just reacting now instead of thinking so much about what they are supposed to be doing.The next game these two teams play is going to be ugly for Buffalo.

We had more injuries than just Harris.We have a Bellichick disciple releasing the injury report and if you're not crippled in the hospitable you may not even make the injury report.Calvin Pace and Bryan Thomas are both nursing leg injuries which is slowing our pass rush considerably,but because they are participating fully in practice they don't get listed on the report.

You can't take away negative plays in a game just because they went against you to support your theory that this game was close.Buffalo was mauled on both lines all day and it wasn't even close.Jenkins ate your linemen's lunch every play.Get used to it because there is more of the same coming very soon.

Don't forget,that game was in Buffalo,the next one is on our home turf.:D:up:

The thing is,the Jets aren't riding "momentum",they are finally gelling.All those new acquisitions are finally settling in and just reacting now instead of thinking so much about what they are supposed to be doing.The next game these two teams play is going to be ugly for Buffalo.

We had more injuries than just Harris.We have a Bellichick disciple releasing the injury report and if you're not crippled in the hospitable you may not even make the injury report.Calvin Pace and Bryan Thomas are both nursing leg injuries which is slowing our pass rush considerably,but because they are participating fully in practice they don't get listed on the report.

You can't take away negative plays in a game just because they went against you to support your theory that this game was close.Buffalo was mauled on both lines all day and it wasn't even close.Jenkins ate your linemen's lunch every play.Get used to it because there is more of the same coming very soon.

Don't forget,that game was in Buffalo,the next one is on our home turf.:D:up:

I'm not sure if that's true. I'm not going to look it up but I thought Belicheck last year had Brady on the injury report virtually every week. The paranoia surronding an injury report is laughable, IMO. I don't think it really matters.

This looks like it could be a win for the bills. I think this bills team also believes they can rebound after three tough losses.

But there's hope for bills fans, the next two games after this are at kc and san fran. They should win both those.

Back
Top Bottom