Buffalo is for Real | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buffalo is for Real

I'm not talking about individual players,and I believe Edwards is going to be a very solid QB in this league.I just don't believe the players are as good as many thought early on in the season.I like the linebackers you have in your speed based defense,but you need some bigger linemen if you"re ever going to compete on equal footing with the other teams in the division.It doesn't matter how good the skill players are(and they are pretty good)if the QB is getting pounded on every throw.That will ruin a QB quicker than anything else in football.The teams Buffalo has to beat in the division are all huge on defense.They are built to stuff the run and rush the passer when you become one-dimensional.So far,it doesn't look like Buffalo has any answer for that style defense.They have gotten mauled against the Fins and Jets.

Really mauled??? They were up 9 points in the 2nd half against the Fins and basically had the same exact yards as the Jets. I tip my hat to those teams being better than the Bills on the past 2 Sundays, but the Fins and Jets aren't exactly world beaters. Add to the fact, the Bills were without 3 starters, I still think the Bills are the better team. I guess we'll see at the end of the season.

Having watched every game that Buffalo and Miami have played this season I can say with a lot of confidence that I believe Miami is the better team at this point and are still improving.I think Buffalo has already peaked and the Jets and Miami are still on the rise.When Buffalo plays the rest of the division I just don't see them winning a game.That will put a nail in their coffin this year for sure.You have to be able to beat the teams in your division if you hope to be in the playoffs,period.............

I think Miami is getting better. I just don't see it with the Jets. Brett Favre looks more like the version circa '06. He's not pathetic like he was in '05 but he's not great like he was last season.

The division IMO will be really close. The teams are too close for me to expect one to go 0-6.

Really mauled??? They were up 9 points in the 2nd half against the Fins and basically had the same exact yards as the Jets. I tip my hat to those teams being better than the Bills on the past 2 Sundays, but the Fins and Jets aren't exactly world beaters. Add to the fact, the Bills were without 3 starters, I still think the Bills are the better team. I guess we'll see at the end of the season.

Besides winning 5 games in 8 games what exactly impresses you about the Bills? Their QB is going south, they have no running game, their Oline is getting Trent killed and couldn't open a hole for a mouse much less a RB, your Dline is sad, you have no one on that line that can get to the QB with any regularity, your secondary is beat up and not very talented to begin with. Heck even the ST for the Bills aren't so special. Your coaching stff is not good. What exactly is better about Buffalo??

Interesting how FTP is out in force now...LOL

Before the bills lost a couple of games it is "its my opinion and I am entitled to it" now its "I told you so"

Teams that are not the patriots the last couple of years hit rough patches in the middle of the season especially when they take injuries. The bills aren't stressing they will still make the playoffs.

Gotta hand it to FTP on this one. Just made a post in the depths about this topic.

Gotta say, this thread title makes me :lol: now when I read it. I cant believe I said the bills would shock me the most of all the teams in the division if they finished last. OOOOOOOOPS!!! I was WAY off there. :lol: Looking at it now, it would completely shock me if the bills DIDNT FINISH LAST. :lol: The bills are a joke.

Before the bills lost a couple of games it is "its my opinion and I am entitled to it" now its "I told you so"

Teams that are not the patriots the last couple of years hit rough patches in the middle of the season especially when they take injuries. The bills aren't stressing they will still make the playoffs.

The Bills rough patch was playing decent teams. Anyone could've beaten those 5 teams they started off against. They play three division opponents in a row and by sun down on Sunday they will be in the cellar.

Buffalo and New York have both looked like garbage. New York more so then Buffalo. LMAO at Brett Favre. This guy needs to retire sooner rather then later.

Not as interesting as you not having anything else to say. You can't tell anyone how good the Bills are when they lose games constanly to teams with winning records and struggle to beat teams with losing reocrds. All along I've maintained my feelings about the Bills and it has nothing to to with how much I dislike them, you think I like the Jets and Pats, and simply hate the Bills?

I hate all three teams, but at least I know when the Jets and Pats take the field they can win at any time, I know if the Bills take the field agaisnt a team with a winning record, there's a very good chance they'll lose. It's going on three years now and the Bills are not bucking that trend. You may not want to admit it, but it doesn't change the fact that it's a serious problem for the Bills.

You say I'm out in force and what I'm saying is no longer my opinion, wrong!!!! It's still an opinion, it's just an opinion that's being proving to be true. You think I just write things for the heck of it? A lot of research goes into my opinion, it's not just some childish blind hate. I'll respect the Bills when they start winning like a team that has their act together, Running the ball efficiently, good solid stout defense, and smart coaching.

Start winning games agaisnt teams that don't have major issues across the board and make a statement. The Bills so far this year have done none of this and they haven't been a playoff team in years, what exactly is there to respect??

Start winning games agaisnt teams that don't have major issues across the board and make a statement.

Yet you've been asked on numerous occasions who those teams are the Bills schedule, and you don't answer it.

So I'll ask again, who on the Bills remaining schedule doesn't have major issues across the board? Just so I know if we beat them, it would prove you wrong.

I doubt you'll list the teams though.

Let's agree both teams are awesome.

I'm a dolphins fan, but I can appreciate the Bills and their fans, since most of my family and friends are bills fans. Including my dad, whose quite serious when it comes to the bills losing. He says they're done, but I don't think they're done at all.

They only lost 2 straight games, albeit to division opponents, but they were on a roll. I think they can bounce back, but this is a big game in new england.

I can't see us winning at New England Sunday, especially with all the key players that are ruled out, such as Schobel, Whitner, Youboty, Reed and Butler. All starters, except Youboty who is the #3 corner, which we could really use with the WR depth of the Pats.

Well, I'm not a defender of the bills or a fan, but, I don't think they are done. All they did was lose three games in a row, ok it was to division opponents. But there must have been teams throughout NFL history to lose their first three division games and go on to make the playoffs.

They do kinda have to win monday night, though. I think they'll come out on fire, like they did on the monday night game last year. Although, I think the Browns will come with a lot of confidence as well, as they get to showoff their new QB on national TV.

But I do think this is a chance for the Bills to take advantege of a browns defense that isn't really good against the pass. The pats, jets and Dolphins are all good defenses, but the browns aren't all that great against the pass, which is where I think buffalo has a good passing attack. I think trent edwards and lee evans will get back on track.

Well, I'm not a defender of the bills or a fan, but, I don't think they are done. All they did was lose three games in a row, ok it was to division opponents. But there must have been teams throughout NFL history to lose their first three division games and go on to make the playoffs.

They do kinda have to win monday night, though. I think they'll come out on fire, like they did on the monday night game last year. Although, I think the Browns will come with a lot of confidence as well, as they get to showoff their new QB on national TV.

But I do think this is a chance for the Bills to take advantege of a browns defense that isn't really good against the pass. The pats, jets and Dolphins are all good defenses, but the browns aren't all that great against the pass, which is where I think buffalo has a good passing attack. I think trent edwards and lee evans will get back on track.

A Dolphin fan defending the Bills?

What the hell planet are you from?

The Bills are toast!

well I don't have the hate for the bills as most dolphins fans do. As I said before, most have my family and friends are bills fans, so I can appreciate the team. Plus, I like to analyze football, I just think it's neat.

but I do think the Bills will bounce back against the browns.

I'm hoping for a Pats win tonight, so hopefully the Jets lose tonight, and then against Tennessee next weekend, since our next two are very winnable for the Bills. Nothings over yet.

I'm hoping for a Pats win tonight, so hopefully the Jets lose tonight, and then against Tennessee next weekend, since our next two are very winnable for the Bills. Nothings over yet.

The Bills have to win the next three for sure. Everybody in the East still plays each other. I've said it in numerous other posts but not having the game vs the Dolphins at home really hurts them. The team is getting money from the deal but for the city of Toronto it's a failure. I don't think it's sold out and has 30,000 less seats. A neutral site game in a close race against a division rival is not good for any team. Let alone one that started 0-3 in the division. I don't get the logic of that game in Toronto and not the 9ers game. If nobody wants to go either way atleast send the 9ers.

Back
Top Bottom