Buffalo is for Real | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buffalo is for Real

Ever since the win over Seattle, chatter about being contenders has been nearly nonstop.

Theres "chatter" on every message board. I come to this one often as well as visit a lot of other team's sites. Everyone is talking about being a contender for a while.

Oh, and did I mention Congradulations On Your Win Sunday.

Of all the AFCE teams who arn't Buffalo, I can stomach the Fins easiest.

Plus I play the spread and took the points with Miami.

Farve and his interception circus caused me some grief.

Seriuosly. Fewell was out coached, or at least had no answer for Ginn. He could have moved Greer off Camirillo and slid McGee over to that side, or replace him with McKelvin.

Miami did a good job of taking what was given them on d as well as a lot of lost balls in the fourth.

Talks cheep and fans like to talk and chatter so no excuses or would uvs could uvs.

The big thing is that the division is suddenly pretty interesting.

Well, I was wrong!!

Buffalo is still a good young team, but if they were for real (as in, one of the better teams in the AFC) they wouldn't have lost back to back division games.

Finally got to watch an entire Bills game and they have some problems. The Jets have their own problems, but a few weeks ago I thought Buffalo had a better team than NYJ and that is just not the case.

On a side note, The Dolphins are getting better and better each week and that just sucks. I like the inept dolphins, the team that was so easy to beat. Now, they just might give The Jets a problem in week 17.

Anyway, Feel The Pain was right about this Bills team. Very appropriate screen name...

As bad as the Bills have been the last two weeks they're still 5-3 tied for the division lead. The East looks to end up being a very close race down the stretch. A huge benefit for the Dolphins is they play the Bills @ Toronto not outside @ Orchard Park.

Everybody is flawed in the AFC so while it seems when the experts handed the Bills the division it was premature them being buried is also premature.

As bad as the Bills have been the last two weeks they're still 5-3 tied for the division lead. The East looks to end up being a very close race down the stretch. A huge benefit for the Dolphins is they play the Bills @ Toronto not outside @ Orchard Park.

Everybody is flawed in the AFC so while it seems when the experts handed the Bills the division it was premature them being buried is also premature.

The Bills are third in the division, not tied for the lead.

Yeah but it's too early for me to start looking at tie-breakers. The East will be won by beating teams inside the division. Week to week it'll probably change just inside the division. Baltimore is in a wild card spot right now but I don't think they're going to make the playoffs. I think the East will send 3 teams in.

Yeah but it's too early for me to start looking at tie-breakers. The East will be won by beating teams inside the division. Week to week it'll probably change just inside the division. Baltimore is in a wild card spot right now but I don't think they're going to make the playoffs. I think the East will send 3 teams in.

You're not serious, are you?

You're not serious, are you?

They've got games left vs the Eagles, Giants, Redskins, Steelers, and vs Dallas. The Cowboys are awful right now. Romo will be back by that game. They're 5-3 right now. Miami has 3 games left against teams over .500 and their all in the division. Jets got New England, Titans, Buffalo, Miami as the toughest games remaining. New England has the Bills twice, Miami, Pittsburgh, Jets, and 'Zona. The Bills toughest games are all within the division with 2 against New England and the Jets and Phins. Miami benefits from not having to play in Buffalo in December.

They've got games left vs the Eagles, Giants, Redskins, Steelers, and vs Dallas. The Cowboys are awful right now. Romo will be back by that game. They're 5-3 right now. Miami has 3 games left against teams over .500 and their all in the division. Jets got New England, Titans, Buffalo, Miami as the toughest games remaining. New England has the Bills twice, Miami, Pittsburgh, Jets, and 'Zona. The Bills toughest games are all within the division with 2 against New England and the Jets and Phins. Miami benefits from not having to play in Buffalo in December.

Miami's weak schedule is a bigger road to travel then the the Ravens tough schedule. Why? Cause Miami still has a lot of issues they have not fixed. Like the ST, Running game, third and long. The Ravens have the best defense in the league and all they've ever needed was an offense, well they have that now. IMO the Ravens will winn more games through the next 8 weeks than he Dolphins. We just aren't ready to win games we should right now. I know we look good from time to time, but we also look bad from time to time. I'll be happy with 6 to 8 wins and knowing we are headed in the right direction. The Ravens will make the playoffs cause they have that kind of talent.

Worthless at this point. They are all 5-3 and tied for first. If teh Bills beat the Pats*, they are at worst tied for first. They all get to play 2 home games against division rivals, and while the Jets were the better team on Sunday, I could see the Bills winning at Giants stadium in New Jersey. Plenty of season left. Bills fans shouldn't have overreacted to our start (which we did). They also shouldn't overreacted to the last few games either.

Worthless at this point. They are all 5-3 and tied for first. If teh Bills beat the Pats*, they are at worst tied for first. They all get to play 2 home games against division rivals, and while the Jets were the better team on Sunday, I could see the Bills winning at Giants stadium in New Jersey. Plenty of season left. Bills fans shouldn't have overreacted to our start (which we did). They also shouldn't overreacted to the last few games either.

Gee, I seem to remember many posts on here where I was saying the Bills fans were overreacting to what the Bills were doing. Funny how some of us actually watch the games and others only watch the final score. I also seem to remember telling Bill fans before the season satrted that I don't think the Bills are better then the Dolphins, I think I'm right with pretty much everything I've said. Long season ahead, but one things for sure, the Bills are in no way shape or form the best team in the division.

Miami's weak schedule is a bigger road to travel then the the Ravens tough schedule. Why? Cause Miami still has a lot of issues they have not fixed. Like the ST, Running game, third and long. The Ravens have the best defense in the league and all they've ever needed was an offense, well they have that now. IMO the Ravens will winn more games through the next 8 weeks than he Dolphins. We just aren't ready to win games we should right now. I know we look good from time to time, but we also look bad from time to time. I'll be happy with 6 to 8 wins and knowing we are headed in the right direction. The Ravens will make the playoffs cause they have that kind of talent.

The Ravens defense has never been their problem. They'll be in games but i'm not sure they can score enough. They don't put much pressure on Flacco but we'll see how it plays out. Baltimore plays 5/6 games vs the teams I mentioned in a previous post. That's a tough stretch for any team. They maybe better than some teams but the schedule does not favor them.

Gee, I seem to remember many posts on here where I was saying the Bills fans were overreacting to what the Bills were doing. Funny how some of us actually watch the games and others only watch the final score. I also seem to remember telling Bill fans before the season satrted that I don't think the Bills are better then the Dolphins, I think I'm right with pretty much everything I've said. Long season ahead, but one things for sure, the Bills are in no way shape or form the best team in the division.

Actually, the Bills are 5-3 and the Fins are 4-4. So the Bills are the better team. And before you say the Fins beat the Bills (the Bills beat themselves), are teh Browns better than the Giants?

The Fins are much improved, I will give you that. But I still believe the Bills are a playoff team and will prove this by teh end of the season. 2 games doesn't make a season.

Actually, the Bills are 5-3 and the Fins are 4-4. So the Bills are the better team. And before you say the Fins beat the Bills (the Bills beat themselves), are teh Browns better than the Giants?

The Fins are much improved, I will give you that. But I still believe the Bills are a playoff team and will prove this by teh end of the season. 2 games doesn't make a season.

Here we go again with the record thing, NOOOOO the Bills aren't better than the Dolphins....at all. Miami has three wins this year aginst teams that were/are above 500. the Bills have no wins against teams that are above 500. The Dolphins have 2 division wins the Bills have 0 division wins. the Dolphins have the better QB, RB's, coaching staff, and we have a +9 TO margin while the Bills have a -5 TO margin. Joey Porter has 11.5 sacks, what you got??? Nuthin!!!! Sorry, but the Bills are not better than the Dolphins.

The Fins are better then the Bills more then the Browns are better then the Giants because only a game separates them.

Cleveland and the Giants are 4 games apart.

Now I'm not saying the Dolphins are better then Buffalo. They were when they played but season wise, obviously the Bills have been 1 game better. But that's it.

Back
Top Bottom