Buffalo Soldier's 3rd Annual AFC East Breakdown | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buffalo Soldier's 3rd Annual AFC East Breakdown

What's amazing?

I guess everyone should just give the Bills credit not because they deserve it, but to stop you from crying.

It can't be said enough, think whatever you like you're entitled to your opinion. But you are telling us we have no reason to think we can compete in the division based on a 1-15 season, but the Bills have every reason to be hopeful of the playoffs and a division title because the Bills were 7-9. So basically no team can turn their season around or improve enough to compete for the division unless they are 7-9 or better.This is your argument...even though there is year, after year, after year of proof teams go from worst to first every year!!!

I don't care if you're 1-15 or 4-12, teams turn around from bad teams to good teams all the time and teams go from SB contenders to last plase all the time. SO GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE, there is a long history of turn arounds to look at and say it's not hard to believe we can do the same.

You don't mind telling us what mistakes we've made in recent years with coaches and players. So it's very possible this year we made the right choice in BP and the coaches BP chose to bring in. After all there is a long history of Success with BP decisions and the teams he's been a part of. We've added 26 new players, we are not the Dolphins team we were last year. I know this is hard for you to comprehend, but you'll just have to accept the fact.

On the other hand your team made what 5 changes, to last years team and still don't know what will happen with Peters? Even healthy the Bills Oline is the weakest in the division. Look who you have out side of Peters, and grossly overpaid Dockery and Walker who's nothing special and Fowler is pathetic. That Oline had the worst statistics in the division last year and nearly the league, the Bills were healthy across the board on offense last year and scored the least amount of points in the entire league. You added one player to that pathetic offense. The Bills did nothing to bolster either line in the draft unless you include a 4th round DE Ellis who is hardly worthy of mention.

So please don't come here and cry about how we feel about our team. I like our Owner, FO and coaches 10 times better then Buffalos. Your team will never rise above anyone else till they get rid of the Owner and entire FO and coaching staff.

I guess everyone should just give the Bills credit not because they deserve it, but to stop you from crying.

It can't be said enough, think whatever you like you're entitled to your opinion. But you are telling us we have no reason to think we can compete in the division based on a 1-15 season, but the Bills have every reason to be hopeful of the playoffs and a division title because the Bills were 7-9. So basically no team can turn their season around or improve enough to compete for the division unless they are 7-9 or better.This is your argument...even though there is year, after year, after year of proof teams go from worst to first every year!!!

I don't care if you're 1-15 or 4-12, teams turn around from bad teams to good teams all the time and teams go from SB contenders to last plase all the time. SO GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE, there is a long history of turn arounds to look at and say it's not hard to believe we can do the same.

You don't mind telling us what mistakes we've made in recent years with coaches and players. So it's very possible this year we made the right choice in BP and the coaches BP chose to bring in. After all there is a long history of Success with BP decisions and the teams he's been a part of. We've added 26 new players, we are not the Dolphins team we were last year. I know this is hard for you to comprehend, but you'll just have to accept the fact.

On the other hand your team made what 5 changes, to last years team and still don't know what will happen with Peters? Even healthy the Bills Oline is the weakest in the division. Look who you have out side of Peters, and grossly overpaid Dockery and Walker who's nothing special and Fowler is pathetic. That Oline had the worst statistics in the division last year and nearly the league, the Bills were healthy across the board on offense last year and scored the least amount of points in the entire league. You added one player to that pathetic offense. The Bills did nothing to bolster either line in the draft unless you include a 4th round DE Ellis who is hardly worthy of mention.

So please don't come here and cry about how we feel about our team. I like our Owner, FO and coaches 10 times better then Buffalos. Your team will never rise above anyone else till they get rid of the Owner and entire FO and coaching staff

A 1-15 team that hasn't added any playmakers to the team will remain near the bottom of the league.

I used to be that homer fan back in the late 90's. I used to think that the Bills had done enough in the offseason to compete. I used to call for the 10-6 records. I won't make predictions based on homeritis again.

Then I realized that I could still be a fan and be realistic. Honesty doesn't make you a bad fan. You can hate and loath some of the players and still love your team.

So please don't come here and cry about how we feel about our team. I like our Owner, FO and coaches 10 times better then Buffalos. Your team will never rise above anyone else till they get rid of the Owner and entire FO and coaching staff.
The Bills HAVE risen above the fish and are a team on the rise already. Every season I post here I'm being realistic, you on the other hand keep recycling the same opinions from the year before.

Based on a 1-15 season I think a division title is unrealistic. Really I think the only hope for any team for a division title is Brady having his right arm fall off. The Bills have gotten past the easy "hump," in rebuilding which is going from being awful to average. FTP may feel that 7-9 isn't average but I think 7-9 to 9-7 is in the average range. The Bills gotta take the next step to 10-6 or 11-5 to be in the playoff hunt.

The AFC South is the best division in the AFC so I think it'll be tough for 3 teams to be in the playoffs again from that division. Denver IMO is flying under the radar because they're going to get 4 victories by default much like FTP feels the Bills got last season.

The Bills HAVE risen above the fish and are a team on the rise already. Every season I post here I'm being realistic, you on the other hand keep recycling the same opinions from the year before.

Well ONE MORE TIME, it's your oopinion and you're entitled to it, but you'll be looking at the Bills come the end of the season and wondering what happened to this stud team you thought you had.

Man the Bills have be on the rise for the last 3-4 years according to some of you Bills fans.

Haven't we Dolphins fans said the same thing...

Maybe, but the last time us Dolphin fans did so, we had at least a top 5 defense and a top 20 offense. Bill fans do so when they have nearly the worst statistics in the league on both sides of the ball, on top of the lowest scoring offense in the league. Quite a difference. But I guess nothing compares to winning 7 games, when you win 7 games you're just as good as the Chargers and Pats, regardless what statistics you produce.:rolleyes2:

Maybe, but the last time us Dolphin fans did so, we had at least a top 5 defense and a top 20 offense. Bill fans do so when they have nearly the worst statistics in the league on both sides of the ball, on top of the lowest scoring offense in the league. Quite a difference. But I guess nothing compares to winning 7 games, when you win 7 games you're just as good as the Chargers and Pats, regardless what statistics you produce.:rolleyes2:

If those teams won 7 games i'd say yes. Your stats say the Dolphins and Jets and Dolphins should've been a much better team than the Bills. Though anybody who watched the games knows Miami was absolutely pathetic last year and the Jets were a step up from that. I believe the Bills were something like +7 just scanning some stats in turnover ratio whil the Dolphins were -7.

I think a 7-9 team is a 7-9 team regardless of where they rank statistically. Just like a 1-15 team is a 1-15 team if they're 1st in offense, defense and every statistical category. To quote Herm "you play to win the game."

Originally Posted by djfresh47 If those teams won 7 games i'd say yes. Your stats say the Dolphins and Jets and Dolphins should've been a much better team than the Bills. Though anybody who watched the games knows Miami was absolutely pathetic last year and the Jets were a step up from that. I believe the Bills were something like +7 just scanning some stats in turnover ratio whil the Dolphins were -7. I think a 7-9 team is a 7-9 team regardless of where they rank statistically. Just like a 1-15 team is a 1-15 team if they're 1st in offense, defense and every statistical category. To quote Herm "you play to win the game.&quot
The Bills were also pathetic, it's why they were the last place team in the league in points scored, 30th in overall offense and 31st in overall defense, their only wins cames against bad teams. If all that matters is wins, then why did the 10-6 Giants beat the 13-3 Cowboys in their house, the 12-4 Packers in their house and the 18-0 Pats in the SB? Obviously wins and loses, don't tell the whole story, do they? Obviously the three teams with the better records didn't beat the team with the worst record. Obviously your theory about wins and loses, has flaws. I asked you this question before and I'll ask it again since I don't remember you answering it. Whens the last time a team finished their season with nearly the worst statistics on offense, defense and dead last in scoring in the same season? But was considered a GOOD TEAM?? Any sport you wish...any? Answer this question, show me where a team has ever produced the numbers the Bills produced and was considered a good team? I'll guarantee you will NEVER find one, NEVER!!!! But you keep on defending the Bills and those 7 wins, cause obviously the whole picture scares you to death.

The Bills were also pathetic, it's why they were the last place team in the league in points scored, 30th in overall offense and 31st in overall defense, their only wins cames against bad teams. If all that matters is wins, then why did the 10-6 Giants beat the 13-3 Cowboys in their house, the 12-4 Packers in their house and the 18-0 Pats in the SB? Obviously wins and loses, don't tell the whole story, do they? Obviously the three teams with the better records didn't beat the team with the worst record. Obviously your theory about wins and loses, has flaws. I asked you this question before and I'll ask it again since I don't remember you answering it. Whens the last time a team finished their season with nearly the worst statistics on offense, defense and dead last in scoring in the same season? But was considered a GOOD TEAM?? Any sport you wish...any? Answer this question, show me where a team has ever produced the numbers the Bills produced and was considered a good team? I'll guarantee you will NEVER find one, NEVER!!!! But you keep on defending the Bills and those 7 wins, cause obviously the whole picture scares you to death.

I brought up the Diamondbacks who were out-scored by there opponents last season. I think a 7-9 team is pretty average. Though I believe most reasonable people would agree that a 7-9 team is either pretty close to average or just below average. I think you're views are jaded because you can't look past being a fan. They did beat a playoff team in the Redskins. The Giants also lost to all three of those teams that were listed. Though 12/32 make the playoffs and I think those are the better teams in the league. Your theory that the Bills got lucky and won 7 games, well couldn't that apply to the Giants? They got lucky and won 4 playoff games just like the Bills got lucky and won 7 games.

The Dolphins are going to be 16-0. Parcells has never made a bad decision, Sparano is god, Ricky Williams is the best running back ever. See I can be like other people on the boards too.

I brought up the Diamondbacks who were out-scored by there opponents last season. I think a 7-9 team is pretty average. Though I believe most reasonable people would agree that a 7-9 team is either pretty close to average or just below average.

You say "most reasonable people" how can they be reasonable when they REFUSE to include everything in the 7-9 nseason? See I can just spew 7-9.....7-9....7-9 and then ask everyone what they think of a ream that's 7-9. But when you also include they were the 30th ranked offense, 31st ranked defense and last in the league in scoring offense, well then 7-9 seems more like a miracle then an avg. season. If you were to take the stats alone and go back to the begining of last season and say "a team will produce these statistic, how many wins do you think they will have". Do you what your answer would be?

Come on be serious, you constanly throughout this entire discussion dismiss the stats and simply claim 7-9 is an avg season, totally ignoring everything else. You can't ignore everything else, cause if you were to play 10 season in a row with the same staistics how many times do you think the team with statistics that bad win 7 games? Once...MAYBE twice???

The Dolphins are going to be 16-0. Parcells has never made a bad decision, Sparano is god, Ricky Williams is the best running back ever. See I can be like other people on the boards too.

So you get that from me saying the Fins aren't worse then the Bills? That's not even worthy a response.

You say "most reasonable people" how can they be reasonable when they REFUSE to include everything in the 7-9 nseason? See I can just spew 7-9.....7-9....7-9 and then ask everyone what they think of a ream that's 7-9. But when you also include they were the 30th ranked offense, 31st ranked defense and last in the league in scoring offense, well then 7-9 seems more like a miracle then an avg. season. If you were to take the stats alone and go back to the begining of last season and say "a team will produce these statistic, how many wins do you think they will have". Do you what your answer would be?

Come on be serious, you constanly throughout this entire discussion dismiss the stats and simply claim 7-9 is an avg season, totally ignoring everything else. You can't ignore everything else, cause if you were to play 10 season in a row with the same staistics how many times do you think the team with statistics that bad win 7 games? Once...MAYBE twice???

So you get that from me saying the Fins aren't worse then the Bills? That's not even worthy a response.

Does it matter what the answer would be? Isn't it the end results that matter? I get your point a team can go 1-15 and be better than a team that beat them twice but produced lesser offensive and defensive statistics.

I think a few years back it may have been the Cardinals or even the Broncos who were pretty awful yet were top 10 in offense and defense yet the end result was a bad record. I go by record you go by offensive and defensive numbers.

Though i'm done with last year. Everybody is 0-0.

Paul was never the same after a major knee injury he had in college. Thats what I was talking about, he was billed up to be a great LB, then he tore his knee up and didn't do as well his SR year, Dan Connor out played him!

Dude, he came back from his injury and was named best LB in the nation. Connor slipped into the 3rd round.

I agree Poz has a lot to prove but having a 2nd rounder back at MLB is a big time improvement over an undersized, undrafted 2nd year palyer from a D2 school (John Digiorgio).

I can't wait for another season of Bill fan excuses when they figure there just isn't the talent they've convinced themselves there is in Buffalo. Remember all the love Miami would get just a few short seasons ago from the media? At least we would field a top 5 defense and a top 15 offense and be coming off at least a winnig season. Bill fans would tell us the media was nuts....remember? Now all of a sudden the Bills are coming back to back losing seasons with the 31st ranked defense and the 30th ranked offense and a HC that's been in Buffalo for 2 years and is not only a losing HC overall, but is 4 games below 500 as the Bills HC and suddenly the Bills are better then everyone but NE in the division according to their fans. Anyone here wonder how that happened?

I mean, because Miami and NY had bad seasons and the Bills finished second in the divison cause they won 7 whole games, for of which came against the Jets and Dolphins leaving just three other wins against the Bengals, Ravens and Redskins. Not exactly a list of superstar teams. I know I'll get the"yeah, but the Bills were injured BS, but we weren't? The Bills were almsot exclusively injured on the defensive side of the ball. Miami laost starters all over the team and not second year players who've yet to prove their worth or rokkies who have played in a handful of games. Miami lost players that had probowl resume's and were verteran starters like Zach, Ronnie, Trent, Yeremiah and Chris Chambers.

But the Bills get this magical exception cause they lost players like Yuboty and Posluzny, players that have done nothing in the NFL. Seriously Bill fans come here and try to pass off this illusion of their greatness and that team helthy, unhealthy, have not done a damn thing in 9 years. The last time they were just 1 game above 500. MM was their HC. I just love how some fans can walk around thinking their team is this talented team that's better then other teams in the division that not only have upgraded nearly every coaching position but, got rid of players that were aging or had no heart. Look at the upgrades the Dolphins and Jets have made then look what the Bills did thids off season. Miami and the Jets....BY FAR made a lot more changes to their roster then the Bills. And look at how Bill fans rank the QB position, Trent Edwards is better then Chad Pennington? On what planet, cause it aint this one, get that weak **** out of here, come tell me how great your Bills team is when they actually prove it and not by finishing second in the division with a losing record.

Why bothering posting in the thread if you have nothing to say? You just use your same old bills suck everytime. You can't even talk about the subject at hand. Sad and a little weird at the same time how obessed you are with the Bills. Those Marino years must have really sucked for you. :up:

Back
Top Bottom