Buffalo with High Hopes | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buffalo with High Hopes

Dolfan984 said:
I'll give you 2, that a compromise?

And you guys have a brand new head coach, yall are a year behind in the rebuilding process. It's up to the opinion if that's 'way farther' or not.
Not to dis MM, cause he is a great OC, but word I hear out of camp, and from what I've seen from pre-season , this team is under control, well organized, and the players know who's boss. which they didn't last year. That doesn't mean they are gona win more than the dolphins though, But any way, that is a good compromise, but I still am NOT going to take it.
:lol: If I didn't already donate to the united way I would, but i can't afford to donate that easy.... but I still leave the 3 out there if you want.::D

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloSoldier2
You mean the same Nick Saban who signed and is currently starting Bennie Anderson? The same Bennie Anderson Ravens fans said was their worst lineman before the Bills signed him? The same Bennie Anderson who was the worst lineman on our awful line last year?

Yeah, Saban is a god and never messes up. :rolleyes2

BuffaloSoldier2 > Nick Saban :wink:

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Bennie Anderson started for several years in Baltimore. Are you a better judge than their front office and coaching staff too? Different teams have different styles of play on the OL. Anderson may fit better in Miami than he did in Buffalo.

Let us know when your wisdom is recognized and you are hired by an NFL franchise. Until then, yes, I'll stick with Saban.

Once again: BuffaloSoldier2 >>>>> Nick Saban :wink:

Good game. Now I remember why I hated Mularky, you guys will learn to hate him too.

How does last place in the East taste?

i dont know how any Bills fan can be confident with Losman at the helm. Its like getting excited over Jay Fiedler.
i think 2 divisional games are going to be real tough on the Bills.. and might play to their advantage already losing one. But I know both team realize going down 0-2 would be a almost an arrow through the heart of winning the division.
Its going to be defensive for sure. Losts of blitzing... which may produce more sloppiness on both sides. I can see the bills striking down field... but our running game eating up the clock. Our kicker is clutch. ST... i think we have an advantage there too. i say whoever wins, wins by 3. I dare to say we with this 20-17

Back
Top Bottom