buffalo | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

buffalo

marino131

Practice Squad
Reaction score
i think we have a great oppurtunity to beat the bills at home. spikes is out and losman is playing like a rookie but we must becareful not to let losman get into any kind of rythm becuz evans and moulds are dangerous wr's and could deal us a lethal blow considering our secondary...hopefully saban will put in a blitz package that will confuse losman and rattle him, if this happens we shud win the game fairly easily becuz i think our offense can score 21 points....its refreshing to know that our offense can score touchdowns instead of 2 field goals and a touchdown under wanny

With our pressure, Losman getting into any kind of "rhythm" is about as likely as ....

Were going to load the box and send blitzes all day Losman will have to beat us and I don't really see that happening.

marino131 said:
i think we have a great oppurtunity to beat the bills at home. spikes is out and losman is playing like a rookie but we must becareful not to let losman get into any kind of rythm becuz evans and moulds are dangerous wr's and could deal us a lethal blow considering our secondary...hopefully saban will put in a blitz package that will confuse losman and rattle him, if this happens we shud win the game fairly easily becuz i think our offense can score 21 points....its refreshing to know that our offense can score touchdowns instead of 2 field goals and a touchdown under wanny

I agree. Hopefully we can limit turnovers and penalties, that should keep the croud quiet. Turnovers are key.

(& lets also hope the injury bug doesnt bite too!!!)

I predict a good Fin win! 24-10.;)

basically we need to attack them, very much like every team attacked us last year, just bring the heat all game, then run the ball right up the gut to wear them out.

This game shouldn't require rocket science to devise the gameplan. I would be very surprised to see much, other than pretty basic plays out of both sides of the ball this week. Strait up blitzing and smashmouth football.

our run defence is good so we'll stop their main offencive guy (willis) and their run defence is pretty bad so it should be a big day for ronnie

Man I am not even going against this one...I really thought at this time that we would be 0-3, so beating the Bills (which I thought would be our first victory of the season)is definately possible.

Everyone had the same confidence going into the Jets game. But we lost...

Losman at least has an arm and could definitely burn us in some situations with our secondary. What we need to do in this game is execute our gameplan effectively unlike the Jets game and we should come away with a win.

i hope we win this. and i really don't see why we don't. we match up pretty well against the bills. they are a run first offense, and we have been best at shutting down the run. our o-line has been surprisingly good this year.

it will be interesting to watch this week how the bills do and if holcoumb (sp?) ends up taking over for losman. i remember holcoumb putting up some huge numbers in cleveland when he took over for couch. I'm honestly hoping losman has a decent game so he stays in there to play against us.

our passing d aside, my main concern is how will we play on the road. our only road game so far against the jets, we were beaten on both sides of the line of scrimmage. our pass rush was especially lacking and we were dinking and dunking all game with little running game, which only tells me that we couldn't block that game well enough to get some throws down the field. Was this because our guys play better at home, or because the jets are just better than us up front? if this bills game was at home i would be feeling super confident about us winning. since it's away, i'm less confident, i want to see these guys play away like they have been at home.

the fact that the bills come after a bye should be a great benefit to us. even if our guys didn't game plan for the bills this week, we are mentally getting ready for playing them at their place, plus our guys will be an extra week fresher and even this early in the season, i'm sure that will help us physically.

let's kick some arse! hehe, i'm psyched like the game is this sunday, stinks we gotta wait a whole other week!!!

a couple of things we need to do to destroy buffalo at home, Oline needs to block, stop making stupid penalties, and Gus needs to stay focus and not let the fans get in his head. any other suggestions?

marino131 said:
Im more worried about willis McGahee than Losman, Evans, or Moulds

23Ronnie23 said:
Im more worried about willis McGahee than Losman, Evans, or Moulds

i'm actually pretty confident against willis. we shut down the broncos run, curtis martin got less than 3 ypc, and stephen davis and the panthers were shut down as well. our run d is stout, they will need to pass to set up their run against us.

One thing we must never do, is under estimate a divisional opponent, because the moment you do, you get shot down in flames. We must stay focused, and take this game on just like Carolina, and nothing less!

Back
Top Bottom