buffalo | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

buffalo

dol_fan_81 said:
our run defence is good so we'll stop their main offencive guy (willis) and their run defence is pretty bad so it should be a big day for ronnie

We have two things that should worry us:
1) Their 2 CBs are pretty good, they could make life very difficult for Gus
2) Their WR's , even with a bad rookie, can still have a field day if they break a couple of tackles.

Ohio Fanatic said:
2) Their WR's , even with a bad rookie, can still have a field day if they break a couple of tackles.
Great points!
1 Mix up the formations all day long to keep them off guard, and so they can't get a jump on us.
2 Bring the pressure on Losman, and don't give a chance to look doen the field. Bring the blitz on delay, and mix up the line formations that look like a blitz, and then drop back into coverage. The next time he thinks we are dropping back, bring the blitzer in on him. Let's Go Dolphins!:beerbang:

Agua said:
With our pressure, Losman getting into any kind of "rhythm" is about as likely as ....

I still want a road win before I start getting TOO overconfident.

Ohio Fanatic said:

Both point are very valid. The key to negating those good CBs is our O-line providing time for Gus for a big play. With Ronnie having some luck with running... & Randy McMichael getting open... this could become a statement game for the Fins! (if the put up some points and shut down the Bills)

Maybe beating the Bills at home will turn some heads!:evil:

marino131 said:
i think we have a great oppurtunity to beat the bills at home. spikes is out and losman is playing like a rookie but we must becareful not to let losman get into any kind of rythm becuz evans and moulds are dangerous wr's and could deal us a lethal blow considering our secondary...hopefully saban will put in a blitz package that will confuse losman and rattle him, if this happens we shud win the game fairly easily becuz i think our offense can score 21 points....its refreshing to know that our offense can score touchdowns instead of 2 field goals and a touchdown under wanny

agreed, we should win this game....although let's be cautiuos

I really dont think any divisional games will be won fairly easily but i think this is as good as it can get for a divisional game on the road. Losman is struggling. I believe he has potential but with such vets as Thomas and Taylor and Traylor and Madison (I know hes not the same that he was) we should have a good chance of producing turnovers and winning field position. A game like this one i believe is ultimately decided on the oline and dline. McGahee vs Brown. and the lines. We will see. I think Dolphins 19 Bills 14

I'm loving the overconfidence I've read from some of the posters on this board lately. It seems like a lot of people here think going to RWS and playing against the Bills is going to be a cake walk.

so-long-Ricky said:
I'm loving the overconfidence I've read from some of the posters on this board lately. It seems like a lot of people here think going to RWS and playing against the Bills is going to be a cake walk.

I wouldn't look too much into it, these people aren't the ones who will play the game.

so-long-Ricky said:

I guess the overconfidence on this board will have nothing to do with the outcome of the game.

It's overconfidence by the players that you should love. I'm also guessing Nick will stick his boot up someones axe if he even hinted any overconfidence.

I personally, think it will be a good game.

so-long-Ricky said:

So what is your prediction for the outcome of the Fins-Bills game?

Back
Top Bottom