Bummed | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bummed

Kinda numb to it at this point... just tops off this terrible off season.

I actually hope it wasn't justified. That would mean it veered east and left Florida and others along the coast alone. One can only hope and pray.

Got over it after watching the weather channel. Awful what's about to hit down there. Stay safe everyone

I'm hoping we will have power back up for week 3. :(

I'm assuming we will have power out for a week, hopefully not much longer than that.

If they can win for us, I'm sure Dolphin football will help get us all through the rough times. I'm totally exhausted after putting shutters on two houses...

Go Fins!

I hate bye weeks. I won't be any mood or condition to watch football on Sunday. 16 straight weeks of football works for me.

Considering the looks of things now, their might be literally millions who may not to see any games for weeks.

At least we can't lose this week
At least we won't be last in the division this week
:)
In all seriousness, please Chiefs, beat the Pats tonight for all the Dolfans staring at a hurricane.

This storm looks so bad that it should be all anyone in Florida is thinking about. With another one right behind it (which hopefully won't track in the same direction) the important thing this week is for Floridians to protect each other and their properties.

Football is a very distant secondary priority, given how serious this looks.

Be safe.

Im bummed they didn't move it to another stadium. All the players wanted that and should've went that way. But money reasons where obviously more important then players safety. Playing 16 straight games is ridiculous.

Yeah but we waited an entire year, can wait another week for obvious reasons. Sometimes I wonder mentally how Tannehill gets himself through having to wait nearly two years to play a regular season game again.

Anyways this storm looks insane, I wonder if even the stadium will hold up for Miami to return to. Godspeed to every Floridian down there. I can't even begin to imagine what's coming and pray nobody loses a life this weekend.

Im bummed they didn't move it to another stadium. All the players wanted that and should've went that way. But money reasons where obviously more important then players safety. Playing 16 straight games is ridiculous.

There's a category 5 hurricane bearing down on Florida and you're upset about having to play 16 straight games??? Think about the players and their families man. Some players might have been upset but I'm sure they're over it now given what's about to happen!

One super minor bright side is... teams will have less tape on us than any other opponent all year long. That's gotta count for something, right?

Well lets see, I got a freaking cat 5 bitch of a storm looking to go right over us here in the Kissimmee/Orlando area but oh yeah, "I'm bummed about the dolphins not playing this week"

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom