Bummed | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bummed

Im bummed they didn't move it to another stadium. All the players wanted that and should've went that way. But money reasons where obviously more important then players safety. Playing 16 straight games is ridiculous.
For posts like that we should have a thumbs down button. Heartless soul.

I have mixed feelings about it. I totally understand the circumstances and that is the most important thing here... that said, all of us friends get together on Sundays for football and I HATE when the Dolphins aren't playing. This is going to be worst than a regular bye because it's opening Sunday.
Yeah missing out on opening Sunday sucks. We pretty much dont get an opener.

I can't speak for that guy but I doubt he or anyone else is trying to be insensitive to those in Florida. It's just there's always been a large group of Dolphin fans outside of Florida (probably more than live in Florida) who hear the players want to play and there are venues available but they are putting the extra strain on the players by making them play 16 straight. Now if this is not true and the majority of the players did not want to play then I'd change my stance. However both sides, fans who want them to play and fans who don't are acting egocentric right now. No one is trying to be malicious and hateful, just another perspective my friend. Anyway, it's a moot point now, so stay safe those in Florida.

It sucks, but the hurricane is my biggest priority right now. I just need to get past this weekend and then I can get back to being excited for football. The Patriots losing was a much needed positive for us down here.

This may cheer you up from the Patriots forum. Talk about some of the worst band wagon fans in the NFL. Proobably 80% of Pats fans have only been fans for about 10-12 years.

Official notice: any poster who states "Jimmy G has to start next week" will be PERMABANNED!

Well, that was miserable. I was prepared for a potential loss, but I wasn't prepared for that. Not to get into the realm of hysterical overreactions, but I think it's reasonable to have legit worries about this front 7. Van Noy was hot garbage, Hightower can't stay healthy, nobody could set the edge at all, and Malcom Brown is treading dangerously close to bust territory.

Tom Brady is the greatest quarterback in human history... but Father Time always wins.

Then they turn on each other:
Shove a sock in it. It's the first game of the year, he lost his primary target, tons of injuries, tons of new faces. This loss hardly falls on Brady.

There's a category 5 hurricane bearing down on Florida and you're upset about having to play 16 straight games??? Think about the players and their families man. Some players might have been upset but I'm sure they're over it now given what's about to happen!
I do respect that and feel terrible for all the Florida family's , but the players wanted to play in Pittsburgh. There all going to leave Florida anyway so why not just go to Pittsburgh with there family's and do there job. Like not for nothing. What if the Dolphins was on the road this Week in Cleveland. They will play that game period. It's no different.

What if they was playing Cleveland this week in Cleveland. Would the NFL cancel it? The game should've been moved like it has been in the past. You act like IDGAF about the people in Florida. I do care. My heart goes out to the ones that are going to stay there. But I still think it was best for the NFL to play in Pittsburgh and both teams will be safe and have there family's there with them.

you guys who are getting upset are definitely taking it wrong. I think he wanted the game to be played at a neutral site. I'm ok with the postponement because I couldn't have watched the game this weekend.

Sitting in Nassau I am relieved to not having to wait for Irma and I'm praying for everyone in its way. Games come second... Just how I feel...

Back
Top Bottom