Buoniconti says Bills superior to Dolphins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buoniconti says Bills superior to Dolphins

Buoniconti, your so full of crap. Miami was pretty poor last year..but did you watch us beat the Jets last year? Yet we can competet with them?

Moron. No one is making excuses, we went 7 and 9. Miami had plent of key injuries and close games, its not like we were blown out Nick.

If Miami is the worst team in the division next year than so be it. But looking at our roster how could he predict it?

Thank you homer! What do you mean, "not like we were blown out?" Did you watch either of the Pats games? Did you watch the Ravens game? The first Jets game? And the second Jets game...we just sucked a little less than them in one of the worst games I've ever seen. The punter was the ****ing MVP...

And you call him a moron? He is "telling it like it is."

Thank you homer! What do you mean, "not like we were blown out?" Did you watch either of the Pats games? Did you watch the Ravens game? The first Jets game? And the second Jets game...we just sucked a little less than them in one of the worst games I've ever seen. The punter was the ****ing MVP...

And you call him a moron? He is "telling it like it is."

The 2 pats games were dissapointments..But Miami was not blown out by the Jets...Did you watch that game? Kendall Langford could have iced the game with an int, and Jason Allen and co gave up a huge 3rd and long on the final drive..Not to mention Miami drove all the way down to the Jets 10 yard line?

Its about winning man, who cares who the MVP is as long as you win. "Tell it like it is" is his opinon and point of view, I am not saying he cant have his opinion. I just disagree. I am Dolphins fan, I will defend them no matter what..Teams go from 7 and 9 to 11 and 5 etc, the following year all the time..Not predicting or expecting it but for him to say the Bills are better because of one player is a stupid statement IMO.

Sorry, meant 2009. The point being, pro bowl tackle or not, 2009 7 wins 9 losses 2010 7 wins 9 losses. Makes absolutely no difference where we were ranked or for what, all that matters is 7 wins 9 losses. It ends there, the rest of the stuff is for less then enlightened people to throw around the yard a little.

It makes all the difference when one posts inaccurate information
it kinda takes away from ones credibility..but you apology is accepted

What is this BS internet credibility crap ? Honest, I could honestly care who thinks what about me. Also makes me laugh when people when " LINK " or " show us proof of that " Dude, this is like boredom type semi quasi entertainment, not my lifes dream. Credible, LOL, honest dude. get a grip on reality.

The season turned on Oct 24th when the Rooney/Goodell-enabled refs let Pittsburgh commit highway robbery. Coming into that game we were 3-2 and obviously went 4-7 the rest of way. The Chicago and 2 NE humiliations are persuasive arguments against us being ready for the big time but citing our sterling defense, the patchwork OL, Hartline's injury, Henne- and mostly Henning, a strong argument can also be advanced that they and the refs (3 of which actually hailed from Pittsburgh) were the difference between a 9-7 or 10-6 team. So I don't think we're all that far away with the right OC and some tweaks.

I do agree about the Parcells comment, but Bills have passed the Dolphins? They've been in 4th place in the AFC East the past three years. Few years away from competing with the Jets? Last five games Miami is 4-1 against them

He's right.. 3 teams in the AFC East have a better QB than Henne. That alone puts them ahead.

What Buoniconti gets is that we don't have a QB yet, he understands this is a QB driven league and that the Bills have Fitzpatrick, while we have nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:
This Bills ahead of the Dolphins? Wonder what Buoniconti is smoking. The 2010 Bills were worse than the 2009 Bills. They didn't improve, they took a step back.

This Bills ahead of the Dolphins? Wonder what Buoniconti is smoking. The 2010 Bills were worse than the 2009 Bills. They didn't improve, they took a step back.

and both years the bills were a better team at the end of the year.

They have a QB...period.
Are we really sure they do? Ryan Fitzpatrick had a great season last year, but how do we know that he will do that year in and year out? Derek Anderson had one big year for the Browns, but did nothing before or after that. Tyler Thigpen had one good year for the Chiefs also, but really hasn't done much other than that. Let's not also forget that the Bills went 4-10 with him as a starter last season.

I am not sold on Fitzpatrick being a long term starting QB. He had a good season, no question, but there have been hundreds of one year wonders in the past.

Are we really sure they do? Ryan Fitzpatrick had a great season last year, but how do we know that he will do that year in and year out? Derek Anderson had one big year for the Browns, but did nothing before or after that. Tyler Thigpen had one good year for the Chiefs also, but really hasn't done much other than that. Let's not also forget that the Bills went 4-10 with him as a starter last season.

I am not sold on Fitzpatrick being a long term starting QB. He had a good season, no question, but there have been hundreds of one year wonders in the past.

No one knows for sure, but he is extremely bright(Harvard Grad) and I would take him in a minute on this team.

Back
Top Bottom