Buoniconti says Bills superior to Dolphins | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buoniconti says Bills superior to Dolphins

Sorry, but a team run by a goober who was fired from Georgia Tech and an owner so cheap he'd feed his players on an early bird menu if possible, ain't ahead of anyone.

No one knows for sure, but he is extremely bright(Harvard Grad) and I would take him in a minute on this team.
Being intelligent is one thing, but football intelligence is something else completely. Pennington has more football smarts than Fitzpatrick could ever dream of having. He is a good player, but a franchise long term QB? I don't buy that.

The point is, because they have identified their quarterback, despite your doubts, they are closer to being a contender than we are.

The Buccaneers is another team we were ahead of that has passed us by, they have found their QB and the future is bright.

That should make you feel worse, because they are and they beat us at the end.

Do you think the jest feel bad because Henne beat Sanchez yet again? Just for perspective sake, you are talking about the Ryan Fitzpatrick who went 4-7-1 as a starter for Cinci in 08, with 8 TDs/9Ints and a QBR of 70 his 4th year into the league.. or is it the Ryan Fitzpatrick last season, his 5th in the league who couldn't beat out Trent Edwards initially, then went 4-4 with 9 TDs/10Ints and again a 70QBR? He had a good season this year, but who says a)he will repeat that next year based on his past performances and b)Henne won't next season be on the same ascending trajectory? Remember Chan is a bozo as a coach but a pretty good OC, Henning, is well, Henning!!!

I do agree about the Parcells comment, but Bills have passed the Dolphins? They've been in 4th place in the AFC East the past three years. Few years away from competing with the Jets? Last five games Miami is 4-1 against them

Dolphins are actually 3-2 vs Buffalo in their last 5 meetings.

The point is, because they have identified their quarterback, despite your doubts, they are closer to being a contender than we are.

The Buccaneers is another team we were ahead of that has passed us by, they have found their QB and the future is bright.

That's debatable. Buffalo identified their QB based on 1 good year out of 5. His 2 previous years argue that 2010 was the anomaly. If we had the Ryan Fitz of 08 and 09 he'd be getting even more flack than Henne since his stats were marginally worse. And if you want to argue that Chan as the OC made the difference, well then "hello!"

I agree that Ryan Fitzpatrick has much to prove before being annointed as a franchise caliber QB but as of today he looks like a better QB then Henne and in that respect the comment was a fair one. We need a QB to run our offense.

That should make you feel worse, because they are and they beat us at the end.

So Buffalo is better because they beat Miami in the second meeting? Guess that puts Miami ahead of the Jets because they beat them at teh end of the season. Actually, Miami has beat them 4 of the last 5 times

Dolphins are actually 3-2 vs Buffalo in their last 5 meetings.

I think he's referring to the Jets but you're correct, Miami is 3-2 in their last 5 against the Bills. 4-2 in the last 6

The fact that there is even a debate on this sickens my stomach...

here is the problem, that we are even dicussing who is better between us and the Bills.... disgusting

Are the Miami Dolphins the worst team in the AFC East?

Hall of Fame linebacker Nick Buoniconti thinks so.

Buoniconti recently told Miami Herald columnist Barry Jackson the Dolphins are years away from competing with the New England Patriots and New York Jets and have fallen behind the Buffalo Bills.

"This team has been languishing for so long, they have bad karma," Buoniconti said of the Dolphins. "People talk about a two-year plan. If you're lucky, it's a five-year plan because they don't have the ingredients to rise above the Patriots and Jets, and the Bills are ahead of them because of Ryan Fitzpatrick.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/24753/buoniconti-says-bills-superior-to-dolphins

Back
Top Bottom