Burke, Loggains And Rizzi Press Conferences | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Burke, Loggains And Rizzi Press Conferences

How come literally nobody in the national media has even mentioned the robert Quinn pickup?

How come literally nobody in the national media has even mentioned the robert Quinn pickup?
Burke just raved about him in his presser. But to answer your question it's cuz Dolphins.

He's going to surprise a lot of people, if Harris can elevate his game in year 2 then we'll be pressuring the hell out of Mrs. Brady and their rookie tackle.

I am interested in how Rizi works out with that rookie kicker.
I am interested to see how the offensive line shapes up and if Assatti can get on the field this year.
I am interested if Carroo can be saved. He is big enough to play special teams. Hum.
I am worried that our DC is the weak link.

I am interested to see how the offensive line shapes up and if Assatti can get on the field this year.
I am interested if Carroo can be saved. He is big enough to play special teams. Hum.

I share your thoughts, especially the last. I am trying to be optimistic and thinking at worst, he learned and grew a little last year and will be more prepared this year.

That's a good question. He figures to start opposite of Wake. Hopefully Harris can continue to improve and get playing time as well.

I'm not worry about our OC or DC. You need the talent and last year our defense had no LB's, a young secondary and no real pass rush. Hard to win like that. I believe there's more talent this year so we'll see how we do.

I don't think he's anything special. He had a very talented defensive line last year and couldn't do anything with it.

Gase probably needs to hire an outsider to run his defense, not his buddy.

I don't think he's anything special. He had a very talented defensive line last year and couldn't do anything with it.

It was his first year as DC. Geez give the guy a chance

It was his first year as DC. Geez give the guy a chance
Adjustments on the fly is what I am looking for. Just my opinion but I believe our talent on defense last year was much better than the year prior. This year it should be much better talent wise except for the Suh subtraction. Linebackers will be most interesting as we have spent 4 draft picks 2nd,3rd,5th and 7th basically all 1st year players.

I don't know if he's good or will ever be good, but that defensive plan he had again the Pats last year was a thing of beauty

Back
Top Bottom