Burke, Loggains And Rizzi Press Conferences | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Burke, Loggains And Rizzi Press Conferences

The patience monster rears his ugly head. I've been on this board for 10 years, i'm done being patient.

There's no reason to indicate he gives us any coaching advantage.

Hey, remember that time the Dolphins had a coaching staff that was pretty darn good, but never had a chance to develop? Dan Quinn, Kirby Smart, Jason Garrett, Mike Mularkey, Dom Capers and Nick Saban all in the same room? And then it got blown up?

Coaches grow and learn, too. Sometimes a little patience is necessary.

The patience monster rears his ugly head. I've been on this board for 10 years, i'm done being patient.

There's no reason to indicate he gives us any coaching advantage.

meh our talent on D sucked ass last year. Unless McMillan is a real stud and 100% healthy, the linebacker player may not be much less **** this year either

Why all this hate toward Burke, the guy was clear, spoke well and didn't give away too much. The talent level especially on the defense side of the ball (LBs) has been lacking for a few years now...give the man a chance to coach.

Lots of fans on here like to whine and complain about every little thing. I am excited to see what Burke will do with overall more talent and speed on defense.

I think the Nate Allen injury and the linebackers we had really put him in a tough spot.

But my concern is the in-game adjustments. Last year we got exposed big time and sometimes leaving the other team's best WR with a rookie CB is a rookie mistake by the coaches.

Back
Top Bottom