Burke, Loggains And Rizzi Press Conferences | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Burke, Loggains And Rizzi Press Conferences

That was one of Burke's more impressive displays of talking out of his ass...

I don't know if he's good or will ever be good, but that defensive plan he had again the Pats last year was a thing of beauty
Yeah but then the next week they couldn't stop a poor buffalo offense at all. They were inconsistent week in and week out. Not to mention those primetime games.

I don't attribute all of it to him. Injuries I'm sure played a factor. That LB play was traumatic. Overall the whole defense looked lost most of the time. We can hope they figure it out

Burke inspires zero confidence.

If you go by his press conferences, then I would agree. He seems to over think things. However, I would want to see him on the sideline during games and in practices and see how he interacts with our players before I would say that. On a side note, I am not sure what his personality type is, but he's pretty funny. He had me laughing pretty good with some of his comments.

How come literally nobody in the national media has even mentioned the robert Quinn pickup?

Do you listen to national media? Quinn was mentioned in he draft coverage. I listen to Dan Patrick and Rich Eisen daily, and Quinn was mentioned in both when talking about Miami’s draft. The reason you don’t hear about as a block buster move because it isn’t. If this was 2014 you would hear about it a lot, but national media isn’t going to spend a lot of time on DE who has 17 sacks in 3 seasons.

Miami Dolphins aren’t ignored by national media because there is a conspiracy against them. It’s because we have not been relevant in 18 years. When we have national relevant story, IE coked up coach, trading a pro bowl RB, signing a bum out of retirement to be our QB, it gets covered. Teams make thier fate in the national eye, and unfortunately this is our fate.

I don't think he's anything special. He had a very talented defensive line last year and couldn't do anything with it.

Gase probably needs to hire an outsider to run his defense, not his buddy.
Don't worry if they don't get it done this year they'll probably all be going anyway

Why all this hate toward Burke, the guy was clear, spoke well and didn't give away too much. The talent level especially on the defense side of the ball (LBs) has been lacking for a few years now...give the man a chance to coach.

The patience monster rears his ugly head. I've been on this board for 10 years, i'm done being patient.

There's no reason to indicate he gives us any coaching advantage.
You mean besides stifling Brady and giving us a convincing victory on MNF?

I never understood the point of absolute hatred just for the sake of hatred.

It's not hatred, it's looking at it for what it is. That masterpiece still gave up 20 points and the Patriots, through their own failure to execute, left more on the board.

I hope i'm wrong, i really do. I've seen enough garbage with this team the last 2 decades to strongly say i have no confidence in Burke as a coordinator. I'm over blind optimism.

Idk if I’d go that far. Plus gronk imo is in his way downwards.

Well that guy on his way out caught 2 tds against when he did play this year. Pretty bad on Burke for being unable to stop him.

I have no confidence in the guy. As i mentioned in my previous post, i hope i am wrong.

Back
Top Bottom