Burnett contract being worked out. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Burnett contract being worked out.

I don't give a crap who we sign on D.

Our QB options are Matt facking Moore and Henne. We're done. Stick a fork in us. Hope we get a good 2012 pick and a new GM/HC asap.

We're going after Kevin Burnett, not Nick Barnett.

Edit: Ah.. he realized his mistake. lol

Burnett is solid - damn our D is going to be fun to watch next year! Can we get a decent QB por favor? We might be able to score some points and win some games next year.

This isn't just an upgrade - this is a pretty significant upgrade. Burnett makes IMPACT plays. Something that Crowder has never done.

With Dansby/Burnett inside, [edit] Wake & Misi outside, we have one of the best LB core's in football. Our Defence is going to be SICK this year.

I don't give a crap who we sign on D.

Our QB options are Matt facking Moore and Henne. We're done. Stick a fork in us. Hope we get a good 2012 pick and a new GM/HC asap.

Spoken like a true fair weather fan

This isn't just an upgrade - this is a pretty significant upgrade. Burnett makes IMPACT plays. Something that Crowder has never done.

With Dansby/Burnett inside, Wake & Misi outside, we have one of the best LB core's in football. Our Defence is going to be SICK this year.

Fixed.

this would be a great move. forget about qb's for a minute because last I checked the jets have made back to back afc championship games with mark sanchez at the helm. and the 2000 ravens won a super bowl with trent dilfer. I think defense plays a little bigger role than most of the people on these forums like to think.

this would be a great move. forget about qb's for a minute because last I checked the jets have made back to back afc championship games with mark sanchez at the helm. and the 2000 ravens won a super bowl with trent dilfer. I think defense plays a little bigger role than most of the people on these forums like to think.

yea because these are rare execeptions we should overlook the most important position on the field lol
I guess u forgot we had a top level defense a few years ago and ignored qb and I remember the results

Hopefully, he plays well as Crowder's replacement. I just pray that getting rid of Crowder wasn't a mistake. But atleast he clears up some money

Bills will sign Crowder soon.

It will be interesting to see how this all works out.

yea because these are rare execeptions we should overlook the most important position on the field lol
I guess u forgot we had a top level defense a few years ago and ignored qb and I remember the results

I would agree with you if there was a QB on the table that would solidify our offense for years to come. I would like to see Orton here but at the end of the day he's not Peyton Manning so I'm not going to cry bc we didn't make a move for a QB that is merely a stop gap until we get our franchise. There simply isn't a QB out there worth all the hype...would you QB guys rather us have given a second and vontae davis for kevin kolb (i certainly hope not). I say we improve on spots we can improve and forget about the QB because the "franchise" isn't going to fall out of the sky.

Back
Top Bottom