Burnett contract being worked out. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Burnett contract being worked out.

CROWDER has had bad knees even before he joined MIAMI. He has done amazingly well, considering the fact that he's a 29 year old man with 40 year old knees.

San Diego radio has mentioned Burnett as a "hard worker" and a leader on the Charger defense. Sounds like we are looking for less talk and more leadership at MLB. I don't think Crowder improved much and never did play very disciplined football. Burnett may prove to be an upgrade in many ways.

defenses win championships---hell if trent dilfer can win a super bowl w/ the ravens and thier defense, why can't miami do the same...

maybe because our coaches sukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

San Diego radio has mentioned Burnett as a "hard worker" and a leader on the Charger defense. Sounds like we are looking for less talk and more leadership at MLB. I don't think Crowder improved much and never did play very disciplined football. Burnett may prove to be an upgrade in many ways.

We would have a lot of leadership at inside linebacker with Burnett and Dansby.

We would have a lot of leadership at inside linebacker with Burnett and Dansby.

We will have a better player potentially in Burnett . . . but make no mistakes, Crowder was the leader of this defense . . . Burnett has a big role to fill.

I like the move because he has proven he can get the the QB, and we need a guy who can make tackles, stay healthy and allow Karlos to roam all over.

Our LB corps is looking nice. I really wish we had one more pass rusher, but Burnett and Dansby will make one of the best ILB pairings in the league.

Let's all remember though, signing Burnett is no guarantee. Remember how we all thought Orton was a done deal. Until the ink is on the paper, nothing is done.

Let's all remember though, signing Burnett is no guarantee. Remember how we all thought Orton was a done deal. Until the ink is on the paper, nothing is done.

Crazy isn't it? "Ahmad to Miami the next deal to be done!" "Orton deal should be done by 7PM 3 days ago". I really hope we get Burnett. It sounds like a guy who hits hard/plays hard, and can force some turnovers. And lord knows we need some more turnovers this year.

I guess I would have liked to see us agree to a deal with Burnett before we cut Crowder. I hope it gets done because he will be an upgrade.

Back
Top Bottom