Burnett contract being worked out. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Burnett contract being worked out.

Spoken like a true fair weather fan

fair weather fan??!?!?? After putting up with crap GMing for all these years - a born and raised Miamian who's been suffering all these years post Marino - I'm still supposed to put on my blinders and say YAY!!!!! My team signed Matt Moore and an injury prone RB who can't play RB - YAY!!!!!

Ok - happy now - sorry to disturb your sheep herd.

Burnett is a significant upgrade over Crowder. Hope this happens.

defenses win championships---hell if trent dilfer can win a super bowl w/ the ravens and thier defense, why can't miami do the same...

First off this defense is no where near the caliber of the Ravens during that Superbowl run. Second where is our Jamal Lewis? Third Henne couldn't hold Trent Differs jock strap! Forth since then the Superbowl Champs have had QBs like Warner, Brady, P. Manning, Brees, Big Ben, E. Manning, and Rodgers. See a pattern there?

fair weather fan??!?!?? After putting up with crap GMing for all these years - a born and raised Miamian who's been suffering all these years post Marino - I'm still supposed to put on my blinders and say YAY!!!!! My team signed Matt Moore and an injury prone RB who can't play RB - YAY!!!!!

Ok - happy now - sorry to disturb your sheep herd.

nah u supposed to praise every move we make and say what geniuses our front office is. reggie Bush is unstoppable, matt Moore will be a pro bowl qb and kevin Burnett will be a perenial pro bowler.

I don't give a crap who we sign on D.

Our QB options are Matt facking Moore and Henne. We're done. Stick a fork in us. Hope we get a good 2012 pick and a new GM/HC asap.

So there is literally no reason for you to frequent these boards until next year then. Correct?

This would be sweet. Our Defence is going to be top 5. Now we need to get another Pass rusher opposite Cameron wake.

Hopefully, he plays well as Crowder's replacement. I just pray that getting rid of Crowder wasn't a mistake. But atleast he clears up some money

Getting rid of Crowder might have been the smartest thing Jeff Ireland has done in is life

another ex cowboy but one that might actually be worth it.

I'll be very happy if we can sign Kevin Burnett. He would really solidify our LB corps and add another ILB who can rush the passer.

happy about this move . . . but still see us as bottom 10 NFL teams until we get some kinda QB we know these guys love LBs and RBs . . no love for the most important position.

Seriously, is it me or is EVERY SINGLE THREAD regarding the Dolphins bring out those that have to find something negative in every single f'kn move the front office makes???

I understand this is a forum and opinions are welcomed but oh lord, in all my years coming here I haven't seen it this bad.

THERE ARE STILL PLENTY OF FA out there and still a lot of time before the first week of the new season. I personally like to wait and see what's happening with FA. While I might not like/understand why the FO does some things I'm also not going to pretend that I am smarter then they are and that somehow me being an arm chair gm has some credentials.

People need to chill, go find another team to root for or wait until the season is over to come back and be ready to jump back on board when/if they clean house here. But to come to every single thread and look to complain about everything is seriously annoying...

nah u supposed to praise every move we make and say what geniuses our front office is. reggie Bush is unstoppable, matt Moore will be a pro bowl qb and kevin Burnett will be a perenial pro bowler.

Oh look King Debbie Downer is here. Tell me how Wake sucks again? Dude do you come here just to inject negativity into every convo. No I am not rose colored homer but
I am not some crusty pessimist either.

Back
Top Bottom